Interview question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right board, but I have had several interviews recently for jobs which I haven't been successful due to the strong competition out there.

However, I have got another interview lined up for next week at a company were I did temporary work a few months ago. I really enjoyed my time there and was sad to leave.

Any advice?

Thanks

Not really advice as such but keep positive, hopefully things will go well for you :)

Good luck.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Tell the employer exactly that. Stress how much you learned whilst you were there and how much you got out of working for the company and that you had been hoping for an opportunity to go back on a more temporary basis. Do as much research before the interview so that you can use the knowledge that you gained whilst there AND what you have taken the time to learn in the period since then about the company, their marketplace, the challenges they face and opportunities for growth - you would LOVE to be a part of their future!

Obviously you need to do this without being too gushing, but you potentially have the advantage of being a ready made employee, who will need less training than many other candidates.

Good Luck!

(And let us know how you get on :-)

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Oh, that's brilliant news! Very best of luck to you - I hope it's the start of something good! :-)

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Thanks for the replies. Anyway just to let you know all as I was the only person getting interviewed today, I start next Monday :-).

:clap2: Good stuff, enjoy :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert