robinson way limited

stephyt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys a few days ago i got a letter from ribinson way limited. never heard of then so after doina google search looks like a debt cellector usuin slightly different names?? I lived at my previouse address from march 11 to march 12 (1 yr) i paid all my bills ect on time and cant think of anything else :|

heres what the letter says

dear

previous address

for the purpose of validation we believe that you used to live at the adrees noted above. if you are not that person, oryou have any queries or concerns please the freephone number below to let us lnow so we can ensure our records are correct

0800 xxx xxxx

if you are the person named above you may also use the number to contact us.

for the purpose of validation we believe that you used to live at the adrees noted above. if you are not that person, oryou have any queries or concerns please the freephone number below to let us lnow so we can ensure our records are correct

0800 xxx xxxx

if you are the person named above you may also use the number to contact us.

Translation

Let us know that you are a living breathing person so that we may hassle you regardless of who's debt this may be.

:razz: ignore for sure

As the others have said, ignore the letter at this stage, and whatever you do, do not speak to them on the phone at any time.

If they decide to chance their arm and send you further letters detailing some alleged debt which you may or may not recognise, feel free to ask here for further advice.

If they've managed to track your phone number down no doubt they'll try and reach you that way at some stage. If you've got Caller ID here are a couple of numbers to look out for (and ignore); 08453709280, 01903704420. That's just the ones they've tried to call me from but they probably have plenty more.

If you do accidently answer the phone to them don't confirm your name or anything else to them.

Rob

thanx guys the letter is in the bin now :wink:

I think everyone said ignore it not 'bin it'! :wink:

Although it may not ever be needed, you never know when it may come in useful if, for example, you ever have to raise a complaint or sue them for harrassment.

Rob

Robbersway will certainly put in another appearance don't you worry, when they do, make sure you laugh uncontrollably at their failure to string a coherent sentence together without making fools of themselves.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!