JDW reducing my credit balance making me overdrawn

leanne1892
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i am after advice please, I have an account with JD Williams and had ordered a set of curtains (along with previous orders) the curtains came and was incorrect so these where returned and reordered, the new set arrived today and once again was incorrect so i called up to arrange return and complain about whats happened AGAIN!, I got a right jack the lad who was quite arsy, i became defensive and said things along the lines off 'well there is no way im going to make any payments towards the current balance I am not happy at all with the service and if you want a penny outa me then send a debt collector and then I hung up' all this was said in the heat of the moment due to the bad service and the tone of the agent who took my call today, I have since logged into my account to review purchasing different curtains and found that my credit limit has been reduced down to £800.00 with my balance now showing as £816.58 making me now overdrawn by £16.58 when this morning my available balance to spend was just under £500.00, them reducing my credit limit without prewarning is now potentially going to get me charges?? where do i stand with this as i am now fuming to the max and will no way shape or form pay any charges, my minimum payment is not due on this statement until 23rd oct so even my outburst today on the phone could not justify them doing this as they have yet to find out if this would be followed through, please help!! :evil:

it is probarbly within their t and c's that they can reduce the credit limit at any time,

however you could write and ask why it was reduced but i don't think you get any charges for being over

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)