is it legally binding

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

a few months ago i was desperate and stupidly took out a log book loan. the loan was for 2000 pound and i have to repay 5000 pound i know i was stupid but i was really desperate. the thing is the car and the logbook are both in my wifes name although my wife knew about the loan when the agent called to fill in the loan documents my wife had been called away to save him having to return the agent forged my wifes signiture on the loan documents . does anybody know if this loan is legally binding i know its a strange case but it did really happen the agents signiture looked nothing like my wifes he was just as desperate as me to make is sale can anyone help please

I'm someone more knowledgeable will be along soon to offer you advice.

Did you know at the time that the agent was forging your wifes signature?

If they really have doctored an agreement as you suspect, they have committed a crime with consequences. I'm not sure on this and I would wait for someone more knowlegeable, but it might be worth contacting Consumer Direct for advise as you might need to report this to your local CID and report this as fraud.