Court papers received today Arrow

lizziee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received a county court claim form from claimant Arrow Global.

The address for sending payment and documents is restons solicitors.

Claimant claims payment of overdue balance for a contract dated on or about xx/xx/2004 and assigned to the claimant on xx/xx/2011 for the sum of £1067.00

and then givse an account no.

I dont know what this is for can any one advise how to defend and how to reply to the court?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Lizziee

Do I need to ask Arrow Global or Restons regarding this outstanding balance and who its for; is there a template letter which covers all the relevant information I need to ask for to defend myself, time running out can someone help please?

Are you sure you havent recieved ANY paperwork at all before this court claim?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I thought judges were very unhappy with DCA's using the court system as the first method of debt collection when no/very little contact had been made with debtors?

I think they're on to a hiding for nothing if they follow this through ifyou've had no contact from the DCA and the latest (and possibly the scariest?) scare tactic to get you to call them and play ball?