Goodbye MCO Capital!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Amongst all the misery associated with PDL victims - perhaps we should take a moment to rejoice in the action taken by the OFT in closing down MCO Capital and delivering a knock out punch in the form of a £544,000 fine - Now THAT's what I call JUSTICE!!!!

It is beyond question that sites like CAG have played a huge part in bringing about this outbreak of common sense on the part of the OFT, who are probably overwhelmed by such organisations running rampant!

Well done and sincere thanks to both organisations - the fight is on and we all play a part, however small......

Yep. The only time we should see them now is when they are collecting outstanding debts, and the OFT will be on their backs hard to ensure they follow correct procedures. The problem that we have right now, is we 99.99% know who the REAL owner of MCO capital is, but he has registered a different individual as the company director. Add to this that most, if not all of the business addresses are false, and the OFT need to be informed of this, and hopefully his other companies will be shut down.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

If they are, then you MUST report them as they are trading illegally. But thats not surprising given who the owner is.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

So looking at the OFT site MCO has appealed to the first tier tribunal. Now looking at the tribunal site, some of their cases took a year before the first hearing. It seems this will take forever...:???:

24/7 Moneybox: 195.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

British Pearl/Spondoolies: 752.10 - Oustanding: 0.00

Cash on go/Peachy: 206.30 - Oustanding: 0.00

EarlyPayday: 325.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Lending Stream: 1398.46 - Oustanding: 0.00

MicroLend: 780.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Minicredit: 520.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

MonthEndMoney/PaydayUK: 937.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

MrLender: 715.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Pounds2Pocket: 2328.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

QuickQuid: 1800.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SafeLoans: 450.50 - Oustanding: 0.00