would this work?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No.

Start charging the Banks, Credit Cards, Debt Collectors and Bailiffs every time they phone you or send you a letter; then send them the Bill!

Don't get mad - get even...

We'll show you how with this simple step by step procedure. Start getting your own back NOW!

Upon sending the 3rd and final letter, within in 5 days I received a reply from the Debt Collecting Agency stating that upon receiving instructions from their clients they will NO LONGER BE DEALING WITH THIS ACCOUNT and the account and matter is now CLOSED.

A quote from our forum bigbow64 Thu Sep 08, 2011

With thousands of satisfied members and a very supportive forum, this online community of like minded people has come together to support each other to challenge fraudulent banking practice and share their experiences, knowledge and victories.

I want to share my success with everyone. I sent out the First letter and got a reply today, informing me that they do not intend to pursue the matter. They also said that i will not be hearing from them again and hope it meets with my requirements (The last bit was a nice touch). A Big Thank You to your site

A quote from our forum kai1196 Wed Jun 22, 2011

Learn how Banks and the Courts conspire to rob you of your money. Learn how debt collectors intimidate you and trick you into contracts and learn how to empower yourself by using some strategies and simple rules...

The governments are so desperate to keep this banking racket going, that they will bail out ANY bank that gets into trouble! Being in debt is one of the consequences of playing the game

Why do you think your government is in debt?

There is not enough Money in circulation for everyone to pay off ALL the debts!

The whole system is totally fraudulent...

So what do we do? We start Playing their Game!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.... But the phrase, "clutching at straws", springs to mind..

You'll get much better, and structured help HERE..

Best of luck..

Aw god the ruddy freemans site again.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You have every right to be a freeman and opt-out of society - just find yourself a nice, unoccupied field in the middle of nowhere to wander around and never leave!

Seriously - do these freeman folks not realise that if they were right then they would just be taking the benefits of society without taking on any of its responsibilities or contributing back into it? It's just selfishness dressed up in bats**t insanity