Barclay card and MKDP advice needed

go for it
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do both to MKDP go for it,

On your Section 78 request head it " I do not acknowledge any debt with your Company".

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

CPR 31.14 would be for copies of the documents mentioned in the poc's

CPR 31.15 is for visual inspection of documents mentioned in the claimants particulars of claim.

CPR 31.18 would be for any document not mentioned in the poc's.

CPR 18 for information pertaining to their claim (Not Documents)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

what is your defence date GFI?

Regards

Andy

You nave 33 days in total (so 5 deemed served leaves 28) 14 days to AoS and a further 14 to submit your defence ( if you are defending)

So day 1 starts 5 days after the date on the summons.

Regards

Andy

Well 25th but play safe.

Andy

I would not normally advocate submitting a defence based on the none compliance to a CPR request but in this case and the Claimant involved a well worded holding defence would suffice.

Regards

Andy

An holding defence is a basic defence (not particularised) and submitted as a means to stop default judgment.( you may see it referred to on CAG as an Embarrassed Defence)

Totally agree but in the absence of documentation and clarity there is little else open to option.Costs are subject to Track.

Regards

Andy

Glad to hear you have done it go for it.

I have experienced two different claims and when I submitted a defence for the first one, I had a letter from the court confirming that my defence has been forwarded to the claimant and I have heard nothing since so it is stayed, although I've never confirmed it with the court.

With the other claim, which was from MKDP, I never had any letter from the court after submitting my defence, but again have heard nothing since!