police do nothing ........

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

back in may i had my quad bike stolen from my house.

we contacted the police within minutes off it being taken, we even heard it start round the corner seconds before 999 answered.

the NEXT day soco arrived and we showed them a foot print where one of the thieves had stepped in oil, he didnt finger print the pirlight they moved or the wheelie bin they stood on !!

later plod arrived and took details.

made a proper statement at the local station 2 days after that, that night the 2 thieves posted themselves on face book with it at 20:00.

i instantly rang the cops, cheshire wouldnt do anything as it was in manchester, but gmp wouldnt touch it as it was a cheshire job......18 hours later they visited the lads addresses, GONE!

after a few weeks i checked police.net website as they also had another quad and attempted to take a 3rd one and they also took a motor cross bike the same weekend and lo and behold those crimes are not even recorded on the police.net website.

i rang asking to speak with an inspector, this was refused and a detective sargent rang and asked me to go and see him.

i went loaded with lots of info about these people and i was told they will look into it.

when i asked what they had to say in interview they dropped the bombshell, WE DIDNT ARREST THEM !!!! FFS!!!

any advice would be helpfull

Edited by citizenB