tax credits advice needed ,URGENT

nat3012
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi , So I posted my tax credits annual review 6 weeks ago and I have not had any replies. Not had any change in circumstances although my income has slightly increased. I have heard so many horror stories regarding tax credits complience officers doing checks on claims and I am wondering if this is why mine is taking so long, never had to wait this long before. However I was wondering of they would have sent me a letter to state the possibly needed more info if this was the case. Please help as the deadline is approaching and I dread going to the bank every week incase there is no money there.

Thanks

Hi , So I posted my tax credits annual review 6 weeks ago and I have not had any replies. Not had any change in circumstances although my income has slightly increased. I have heard so many horror stories regarding tax credits complience officers doing checks on claims and I am wondering if this is why mine is taking so long, never had to wait this long before. However I was wondering of they would have sent me a letter to state the possibly needed more info if this was the case. Please help as the deadline is approaching and I dread going to the bank every week incase there is no money there.

Thanks

Ring them and ask them, my money was stopped one year, because I hadn't filled in the form, as nothing had changed. I would grit my teeth and phone them, although this year it took a good few weeks at least 8 for any answer from them..... Understaffed, and overworked......:whoo:

LilythePink

If you liked what I said, and if it helped in any way, please tip my scales..... thank you:)

Thanks for relpy lily. I called them yesterday and was on hold for 25 mins and gave up , simply cant afford the call charges. Its a disgrace it should be freephone number lol:roll:

Its taking up to 8 weeks, i've been on the phone to them twice now, first time after 4 weeks to see if they had received my form and the second because they sent out a letter asking for more info. Both times i was on hold for nearly 30 mins before i spoke to someone.

Because they do all the renewals at the same time they get snowed under and cant process all the forms quick enough.