Not yet received Tax Credits Renewal Form...anyone else?

rainbo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've usually received the renewal form by now, but it's not arrived. Is this because I had a compliance examination earlier this year, or is there still time for it to come? Or has it been lost in the post?:|

You have to submit it by 31 July so it might be worth ringing them to check

Thanks :) I've been trying to ring (not constantly, admittedly) but can't get through to a human. I'll keep trying. And spending money being on hold!:roll:

Its a nightmare trying to get through to them.

If you go on the HMRC website and search for the number to call when ringing from abroad, just knock off the 44 and replace it with a 0; I guarantee you'll get through in 5 rings.. It worked for me!

Gbarbm

Its a nightmare trying to get through to them.

If you go on the HMRC website and search for the number to call when ringing from abroad, just knock off the 44 and replace it with a 0; I guarantee you'll get through in 5 rings.. It worked for me!

OOoh! Thanks for the tip!

• 1 month later...

I've been trying for SIX WEEKS now to get through!!! I still haven't received a renewal pack, I'm happy to renew on the phone but 1) I can't get through to an advisor, and 2) I haven't received the renewal pack so don't know what figures they have and can't check! I've been trying the main helpline number AND the overseas number, and all I get is 5 minutes of a recorded woman rabbiting on about how they can help etc etc, then it goes to 'on hold' with music, or the line goes so quiet I can barely hear the talking/music.

How can I renew? Or get a pack? Or speak to them????

(I've found an address, if all else fails I will have to write to them!)

I GOT THROUGH! *faints*

Getting a new pack sent. *phew*

Surprised they didnt take your earnings nad details for the last year on the phone

I misplace my renewal pack, now over the phone they took all my earnings, and asked if anything had changed...Now I wished I had asked for a new pack, as one of the questions, and it vague over the phone

Do you received DLA.....my reply NO

But I am entitled to the disability element, but because of the pohne call, everything been messed up

Surprised they didnt take your earnings nad details for the last year on the phone

I misplace my renewal pack, now over the phone they took all my earnings, and asked if anything had changed...Now I wished I had asked for a new pack, as one of the questions, and it vague over the phone

Do you received DLA.....my reply NO

But I am entitled to the disability element, but because of the pohne call, everything been messed up

They can't take it over the phone if you haven't received the renewal pack as you have to check the figures & details they hold for you. I did ask to renew without the pack, sadly the answer was no.

STILL NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING THOUGH. Sorry for the caps. Getting frustrated about it, as I may lose my TCs next week because I haven't renewed, but CAN'T renew until I receive the renewal pack!!