I've been offered a job abroad- and I can't find much info on them- any thoughts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You must of had doubts, otherwise why ask, so you sussed there was something wrong. Well Done on Reporting them.

Update

Reported this to action fraud police

Thans to everyone's support this has affected me badly but no money lost

Thanks again

Jdes26

The things is I'm an electrical supervisor

Works terrible moneys poor and I've had enough

Foreign labour and cheap labour has killed my industry and I just wanted a new challenge and make some £

Yes I sussed them but I can't take my industry anymore

Time for a job change

Thanks again

Foreign labour and cheap labour has killed my industry and I just wanted a new challenge and make some £

Time for a job change

Thanks again

Your skills would be required in South Africa where pay is excellent and accommodation well priced. Bonus is sunshine most of the year. Do a search using google but at the end of the phrase add "za" as most SA websites end in "co.za"

• Haha 1

Hey I know exactly what you mean I too am an electricalsupervisor and an NICEIC QS to boot I am afraid to say that the job is screwed not only foreign and cheap labour but also clients who arent interested in safety just in getting the relevant paperwork in place.

I have recently become disabled so now I,m long term sick, chances are I will never work as a sparks again, so I may now need to do some retraining. Problem is been a sparks for 40 years so where to go now..................

Have you considered self employment?

Good luck matey

Time for a job change

Thanks again

• Haha 1

jdes26, so glad you sussed this, I think they call them 419 scams and originate in Nigeria, there is a website of the same name (419 Scams), you could always have a look and post on there. Good luck to you and glad you didn't loose any money.