Does holiday company have a duty of care

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

While we were on holiday at a holiday park, I was standing outside our caravan, with my dog on a lead.

A woman came along with her 2 dogs, and they pulled her over to my dog, and one of them attacked mine, leaving a nasty gaping wound. The management at the park told the woman that her dogs were unable to stay on the park, and she removed them. We intend to pursue the owner for the costs incurred in treating our dog, but I was curious wether we could claim our costs from the holiday company, leaving them to claim from the dogs owner.

Any thoughts gratefully received....

While we were on holiday at a holiday park, I was standing outside our caravan, with my dog on a lead.

A woman came along with her 2 dogs, and they pulled her over to my dog, and one of them attacked mine, leaving a nasty gaping wound. The management at the park told the woman that her dogs were unable to stay on the park, and she removed them. We intend to pursue the owner for the costs incurred in treating our dog, but I was curious wether we could claim our costs from the holiday company, leaving them to claim from the dogs owner.

Nope.

Any claim would be dependant on if the park owners could have

known that the dogs were dangerous, and if they did what actions,

precautions and restrictions had or had not been put in place.

If there are any rules and or restriction on dogs on the park laid down

in the Ts &Cs of the holiday package.

• Confused 1

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Your claim would be against the owner of the dogs first and foremost.