CCJ Not showing on credit report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Very new to this, but have been informed that this is good site to getanswers, so here I go!

I have recently checked my credit reports from Experian and Equifax and have noticed that a CCJ isn’t shown on them. I have also check the registryonline and it’s not shown on there either. The court case was back in 2009 andI have been paying the judgement amount since.

Has this happened to anyone else and what does this mean? Do I have a CCJ or not?

Thanks

Yes it still exists and you must continue the

payments until the judgement is satisfied.

It may be the case that the claimant feels

that you are paying correctly and has withdrawn

the information.

What was the judgement order, pay so much per

month until the debt is cleared?

Have you calculated how much you have paid and

what is left to pay.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

It might be a good idea to check the Registry Trust (link below). Are you absolutely certain that this company definitely received a judgement against you? Did you receive stamped papers/attend court/defend the matter?

http://www.trustonline.org.uk/

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Thanks all -

Brigadier2jcs - Yes the judgement was pay x amount per month till cleared in around 2008. Yes, I know the amount outstanding and once I am back in work, I plan to make the 'creditor' an offer to settle...

Mike770 - I dont wont to reveal the company's name in case they have made an mistake! But as I clue it is credit card company named after a country!

LaughingGirl - Yes, to all your questions. I owe the money and going to pay it back, but went to court for protection as I couldnt get the 'creditor' to accept minimum payments...I did indeed check the registry on trustonline and it doesnt show on there either....Which prompted me to ask the question..

Ho proc

Was there actually judgment though and not resolved by way of a Consent Order or Tomlin Order.Only if you default on the payment would a CCJ then be registered.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Last question - you say "around 2008" which is roughly 5 years ago. If you've gone past the 6 year mark on this, it would be statute barred and it will drop off your file. Could that be what's happened here?

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Hi Andy - I need to dig our the paperrwork - but I am unfamilar with Consent or Tomlin orders...But will check though...

Its simply a process were the claim is halted and not dispensed with at full trial assuming you have come to an agreement.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Its simply a process were the claim is halted and not dispensed with at full trial assuming you have come to an agreement.

Andy

Hi Andy, the court hearing was a 'straight forward' one, not a Tomlin or Consent.. Although i will be paying the debt off, its a bit of relief that the CCJ does not show on the registry or the credit reports...

Oh well they have either failed to register it or it has exceeded 6 years on your CRA,s.

Andy

Oh well they have either failed to register it or it has exceeded 6 years on your CRA,s.

Andy

Thanks Andy - definately not exceeded the 6 years, so for some reason they failed to register...