Parking ticket from Euro Car Parks, at Sainsbury's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Another blog, although mine has slight differences to others posted on here. I received a fine in Sainsbury's for parking over the 2 hours permitted. The fine was £30, although

These are the main differences between my situation and others:

• I have indirectly admitted to parking there myself, by disputing the ticket
  • It has now escalated to control account plc who now want £105 from me!
  • I was parked there for around 12 hours although i did do my shopping in Sainsbury's

I am worried that they will take me to court, as they know it was me parked there. Will this make a difference, or should i still ignore them. They sound rather threatening

Some advice would be much appreciated, as this is really worrying me now

Thanks

James

On another note, i had another ticket from Sainsbury's and rang up their customer service number. I moaned at how disgraceful they this was, and without a moments thought they agreed to add £30 worth of nectar point onto my card, or send me a £30 voucher to use in store. All they wanted were my details, and nothing to do with the penalty notice. They said i can use this to offset the charge, and paid up. However they did not check if i had paid the charge, so could quite easily have ignored it. 3 weeks after paying the charge, i received the charge back, so not sure what happened, but ended up making £30 :) Win!

• 2 weeks later...

Pfine.com is New website allowing anonymous registration of parking fines.

Statistics is used as a tool, on parking lots and parking companies so, one easier can get an overview of the extent of fines. The user can send a message to other users who have received fines in the same parking lot, and you can receive messages from others. This enables people to create a common voice towards parking companies.

Sincerely,

Pfines.com

Developed by:

Tommy Clemmensen (programmer