What constitutes a cca request?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4404 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This will a reconstituted agreement that satisfies the section 77/78 CCA request.

They should send an explanation as to what it is.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

thxs for your replies gents but i'm still non the wiser. One says it's ok the other not ok.

This says what they must do to comply - so i believe thay hav not - use your own judgement - but my view is send the in dispute letter. Have recentley had a court case were we cited a failure to comply with a CCA request as a defence.

S.78 request requirements.pdf

• Confused 1

Also how old and what kind of debt is it. I beleive if its pre 2007 they have to supply the original signed agreement and post 2007 all they need is a reconsituted but should still have all the relative bits and not just the terms and conditions hopefully someone will correct me if iam out on the dates

regards casper

What they've sent back doesnt meet the requirements as per Carey vs HSBC and reconstructed s78 requirements, it must contain your name and address at the time the debt was taken out. It does NOT have to contain your signature however.

As to pre-post 2007 agreements, they can send back reconstruction for ANY agreement however if they wish to take you to court, they would have a much harder time with no pre-2007 agreement although it is down to the defence of the claim and the judge in case IMHO.

S.