The McCanns - Yet again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone here remember Shannon Matthews? Well her Mother has recently been released from prison - but see what her venomous greed and jealousy of the McCanns made her to to her own daughter?!?!?!

She completely lost sight of the fact that they would probably never see their child again! All she could see was a money spinner, even at the expense of her own child!

That case is seriously messed up. I feel really sorry for Shannon. What a thing to go through.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I recall the Portuguese police investigated the McCanns for quite some time.

I'm not adding to this debate any more.

After this post I don't think I will either. I know I started it, but perhaps I shouldn't have done. I just can't believe that the McCanns have got away from this scot free. Somebody else took Madeleine, but it would not have happened but for the McCann's negligence.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Caro, thank you.Alisha was a beautiful little girl and we will never have closure for her passing,the inquest ruled she was a perfectly normal little girl,nothing was found.I am eternally blessed to have had her even a short time and would do it again if we could

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I don't like the fact that they went abroad and left their very young children to go to a restaurant. I find that hard to empathize when it is a situation that I could never be in. I would not leave my kids alone in a hotel in England, and when abroad, if they are not in our room they in my or my wifes eyesight, and I don't think that is unusual. I think that is how most responsible parents are.

I find it distasteful that the mother, Kate McCann, has written a book entitled "Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her" which the profits were destined to go to a detective agency to help find Madeleine, however there are doubts as to where these profits are going (have a google about detective that this book has paid for, Arthur Cowley)

If you see the best in people you may look at these issues and think they are just "bad decisions" and an act of a desperate parent, If you are a cynic you may look at these issues totally differently.

Personally I think there are much more deserving causes for the tax money that has been spent in this world, like getting clean water to the third world and stopping thousands of children's lives from ending in horrible circumstances. I think that the money spent on the search for Madeleine would not have been there if she was the daughter of an average family working hard on minimum wage, or if she had not been a good looking little girl.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Im sorry if i have offended anybody in my posts. I have not read the thread through since last posting, and wont be doing so.

I find this whole subject far to painful.

BYZEE

Madeleine McCann

Still missing.

Still missed.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

l.jpgtie_yellow_ribbon_update.pngmadeleinemccannchain.gif Edited by tonycee

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Im sorry if i have offended anybody in my posts. I have not read the thread through since last posting, and wont be doing so.

I find this whole subject far to painful.

BYZEE

Madeleine McCann

Still missing.

Still missed.

You've not offended me either.

And at the end of the day, putting aside the whats, whys and wherefores - an innocent child is still missing, I do hope one day she is found.

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.