Aktiv Kapital /MBNA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have been on here before mainly with my Cabot/sainsburys cca issues.

. This MBNA Credit Card debt is just over a grand .It was a lot higher but i spent years paying it before getting into difficulty and asking for help (which I didn't get). I haven't paid anything since July 09 as that how long I have been asking to see a valid agreement.

The debt is now with Aktiv kapital and the interest has long been frozen.

All they have produced in place of a valid CCA is one of those 'you have been pre selected ' application forms .

In response to my last letter pointing out that there are no terms eg credit limit they have sent the following letter.

Yes, I did sign the application form at the time.

Can anyone advise me on what to do next?

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/penelope-pittstop/img070.jpg

No Ts &Cs NO agreement, formal complaiint

to the Data Controller, (gets round customer (dis)service oiks.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yes Aktive.

The data controller and the compliance manager have legal responsibilites

to ensure that correct procedures are followed, I have been using this route

for years with some success.

If you google Aktiv you may find the name of the Compliance mgr.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Reading between the lines of that letter, it says, "Please pay us we are absolutely skint and wouldn't be able to take this to court even if we wanted to, we have no evidence to make this stick"

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

:thumb:
Reading between the lines of that letter, it says, "Please pay us we are absolutely skint and wouldn't be able to take this to court even if we wanted to, we have no evidence to make this stick"

Yes I am hoping they wont attempt to go to court with all this!

I found the name Steve Glassborow for the Bromley Branch. Shall I address directly to him?

As for the letter itself, should I start it by stating 'i do not acknowledge any debt to...." and then go on to say ' I am complaining about your companies methods ' etc ?

Am a bit stumped as I have only ever done the cca request letters before.

thanks

Type up what it is you want to say, post it on here and others can re-jig it if necessary or add to it...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi. ok thanks, this is all I have so far and I know its not bad , so if anyone can save me from myself ,that would be great.

Dear Sir Or Madam.

With reference to your letter dated 24-04-12 regarding debts you allege are
 owed by me, take note I do not acknowledge any debt to you or any company
 you may claim to represent.

The document provided by your Customer Service Representative are non compliant.

The valid Terms and Conditions were not present nor were the Prescribed Terms.

{Therefore this account is formally in dispute untill you can produce a compliant document.

Due to the inordinate length of time it has taken to produce even this non compliat document

I am reporting this matter to the OFT forthwith.

No further correspondence will be entered into.}

Recorded deliver to the Compliance Manager.

Thats all you need just your 1st section and my addition.

Oh come on, let me have a go??

Dear Bill & Ben,

Thank you for your letter dated dd/mm/yyyy the contents of which have been noted and a copy sent to the OFT, Trading Standards, the Financial Ombudsman and my local MP (insert name)

Please rearrange the following words, dog, wind, into, urinate.

I trust my response meets with your standards, and look forward to stringing you along at the next available opportunity.

Much love XXXXX

:lol:

Oh come on, let me have a go??

Dear Bill & Ben,

Thank you for your letter dated dd/mm/yyyy the contents of which have been noted and a copy sent to the OFT, Trading Standards, the Financial Ombudsman and my local MP (insert name)

Please rearrange the following words, dog, wind, into, urinate.

I trust my response meets with your standards, and look forward to stringing you along at the next available opportunity.

Much love XXXXX

:madgrin:

Why not contact the Daily Mail, they have an article here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135861/Collection-firms-chasing-58bn-debt-figure-jumps-6bn-just-SIX-months.html

Where a certain female states that the debt industry treats customers fairly at all times - if that was so this part of the site would not exist!

Hi, thanks for all your responses.

I have sent my response to them. Have also sent a copy of Bazookas . :wink:

Would like to be a fly on the wall when they read that!