1 year rule for WRAG contribution

ottoni
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone, just after some more advice! I've been told that I am now in the WRAG group ESA contribution group and these payments begin from this tuesday 17th april. However this one year rule, does it affect me? I have been claiming ESA contribution assessment money of 67.50 since november 14th 2011, does the 1 year rule include this time from november or does my year start from this coming tuesday? any advice would be much appreciated, thankyou.

i had my letter to say my time is up this april so just waiting on instruction letter from them to say what will happen next as my only income is ESA so i am sure they will ask about my situation such as living arrangements and stuff and will depend on how much i'll get by what my situation is. everybody is worrying about this but if your only income is esa and you have no source of funds but this then i am sure something will be worked out. alot of people are long term sick and ESA wrag is reddiculous that because your well enough to psychically move they assume within a small time frame everything is ready and solved by that date.