Lilos Cupcakes / Sugarswirlz

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well up to know the solicitors letter has not turned up lol and she still hasnt managed to get hold of her contract off her so called friend, ALSO shes getting every excuse or even being ignored or struggling to get hold of the owner

in regards to her 3 days wages of 24 hours + , first time she attempted to contact them she got told that no one had been paid due to the owner struggling to get hold of her accountant to find out how much everyone should be payed , joke company it seems tbh , well worth steering clear of it seems ............where would the best place be to go to try and get her wages shes entitled to , because the owners mobile wont accept texts off my partners phone for some reason lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try a different phone to text her from! You can take her to court for wages owed or try going to the shop and throwing a tantrum like someone else did when they had sold out of their favourite cupcakes, gets publicity if nothing else.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Next step would be to produce a written grievance saying what you want and when you want it by and if you dont recieve it you will take it further. I have a copy of one if you want it? Doesnt matter about how much it is she still owes it! if you dont hear from her in the set number of days next steps would be either to go to acas where you will be appointed a conciliator or to start employment tribunal proceedings

Hi this is Sugarswirlz.

Straight from the horse's mouth so to speak, this lady did not work for Sugarswirlz, she worked for a franchisee.

The franchisee is responsible for this lady as she was empolyed by Lilos Cupcakes.

Please do not bring Sugarswirlz name into this at its irrelevant and slanderous.

The solicitors don't have just one client to deal with and as someone pointed out we have had bank holidays etc.

We would advise you to refrain from declaring your opinion further on this subject until you have sought legal advice.

Badboy09 will be hearing from the solicitors within due course.

Just to clarify once again this lady did not work for Sugarswirlz at all it was for Lilos Cupcakes,

Sugarswirlz is not responsible for her pay, her hours of work, her contract or any other employment issues.

Please check your facts before posting.

It is defermation and slanderous as it is not true.

The lady in question only ever signed a confidentiality agreement of which she is in breach of.

I will post again when the solicitors have engaged as we are confident on this matter.

Thankyou for reading.

• 2 weeks later...
:scared: Solicitors are coming !!!! defamation cases are really an expensive waste of time for all parties unless you are really famous, however if what sugarswirlz is saying is true then an apology should suffice.

Hi,

I would like to clarify a few things as it seems you like to push all faults towards other people.

This person did indeed work for Lilo's and she had been paid upto date for the time she had worked for Lilo's.

However she was then told she would be paid by Sugarswirlz from the 2nd april onwards and all profit made through the cabin now went to Sugarswirlz.

Due to the post on this forum the ladies contract was terminated as the Owner of Sugarswirlz did not like the bad publicity that it "could" cause.

The reason for this post is because the owner of Sugarswirlz owes this lady her wages for 5 working days and as yet not paid her.

She also owes me 3 weeks wages which I am not expecting her to honor either.

if i thought a apology was sufficient towards sugarswirlz i would give one ,

but i dont actually think she deserves one,

shes a [problem] artist through and through ,

i have enough details on my side which i can reveal that will end her business ,

but to throw all my cards in the pile in 1 go would be a foolish move on my part ,

so i will wait till the time is right to play my hand :)

Hi this is Sugarswirlz.

Straight from the horse's mouth so to speak, this lady did not work for Sugarswirlz, she worked for a franchisee.

The franchisee is responsible for this lady as she was empolyed by Lilos Cupcakes.

Please do not bring Sugarswirlz name into this at its irrelevant and slanderous.

The solicitors don't have just one client to deal with and as someone pointed out we have had bank holidays etc.

We would advise you to refrain from declaring your opinion further on this subject until you have sought legal advice.

Badboy09 will be hearing from the solicitors within due course.

Just to clarify once again this lady did not work for Sugarswirlz at all it was for Lilos Cupcakes,

Sugarswirlz is not responsible for her pay, her hours of work, her contract or any other employment issues.

Please check your facts before posting.

It is defermation and slanderous as it is not true.

The lady in question only ever signed a confidentiality agreement of which she is in breach of.

I will post again when the solicitors have engaged as we are confident on this matter.

Thankyou for reading.

Slander - nope.

Slander is spoken; defamation in writing is libel.

I am very surprised that your solicitor doesn't seem to have pointed this out, since it is fundamental to your case.

I can't see anything actionable in what's been posted to date.

If you are posting as a company representative you must contact admin to establish your bona fides first, for obvious reasons.

Given that you are complaining about someone not following rules,

I am surprised that you haven't read CAG's.

dont u find it somewhat amusing that now 2 people have come forward

because of the owner of sugarswirlz has not payed them their wages that they are owed for working for this joke company ,

yet THE owner of sugarswirlz can still afford to supposidly pay for a solicitor to fight this libel slander case which she has no grounds against ,

really is pathetic tbh ,

she should be named and shamed and made aware to the public what sort of person she really is !!!!

LOL! Why don't you two ladies have a go at the County Court route to get this money you are owed? Her word against yours after all - explanations will have to be made if she responded to any summons. Now that's the sort of legal action that doesn't need an empty threat, you just go ahead and do it basically!

I hate cupcakes, I don;t know what the fuss is about the horrible things. Sponge is always dry, frostings always disappointing. Can be knocked up in minutes in the kitchen, just as vile, fraction of the cost! Give me a fresh cream (and jam) cake every time please. Ooh I will admit to a particular weakness though - Tesco's designer doughnuts - strawberry and cream - gawd have to stay out of Tesco's right now!

Of course I talk here about cupcakes in general, not the ones that have caused such a hoohah on this thread. Never 'eard of 'em. Hope they don't try and slanderise or libelise me for saying cupcakes are vile! Personal opinion.

hahaha thought u were on about her cupcakes lmao rofl , that might be the action that may need to be taken , but i have got a fair idea whats gonna happen in advance lol and i think the owner of sugarswirlz does to lol

this goes far far beyond owing wages theres other details yet to be divulged that will no doubt see her finished lol but all in good time :)

if the owner of sugarswirlz is still reading this ,

she can thank one of her female staff beginning with M for all this trouble

( sorry to be cryptic there but that last bit was for sugarswirlz eyes lol)

this company only deserves whats coming to them , and all in good time :)

dont u find it somewhat amusing that now 2 people have come forward because of the owner of sugarswirlz has not payed them their wages that they are owed for working for this joke company , yet THE owner of sugarswirlz can still afford to supposidly pay for a solicitor to fight this libel slander case which she has no grounds against , really is pathetic tbh , she should be named and shamed and made aware to the public what sort of person she really is !!!!

Sugarswirlz refrains from comment until further notice. However this is very serious matter and all comments have been handed to the lawyers. Thank you for reading please keep posted as the outcome will be soon.

rofl this has got to be seen to be believed ,

considering less than 10 days ago ,

the owners words to my partners friend were

" u get a solicitor to take legal action against these AS i cant afford to "

hence why my partners friend walked out ,

if u wish me to divulge more of that convo then just give me a heads up and i will reveal more :)and sugarswirlz refrains from comments until further notice ...

. why is it cos u are backed into a corner and are your on the losing end ,

this is all big talk from your end .....

infact i dont need to say much more tbh ,

because whats in motiion at the moment will end it all in 1 swoop ,

cya in court this should be fun lol

Trying to be polite, I can see that both parties believe that they have a case here, but legal action is expensive, takes a very long time and in this case I don't think it would be all that productive for either party. Wouldn't it be better to try and settle this as amicably as possible?

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Trying to be polite, I can see that both parties believe that they have a case here, but legal action is expensive, takes a very long time and in this case I don't think it would be all that productive for either party. Wouldn't it be better to try and settle this as amicably as possible?

to far gone for that im afraid lol , but in all fairness i can back my evidence up and i doubt they can , but i really hope it goes to court and up in front of a judge , just to see what we had to deal with lol

I think it's pretty unlikely that this will ever get as far as a court if I'm completely honest. That's why it would be better to try to find a way to resolve this quietly so everyone can move on.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Sugarswirlz refrains from comment until further notice. However this is very serious matter and all comments have been handed to the lawyers. Thank you for reading please keep posted as the outcome will be soon.

Two words.....Sheriffs Office.

I do hope this means that you understand the requirement to contact admin to establish that you are who you say you are before posting again.

Ok I think that whatever the rights or wrongs of this situation no one should be making threats about putting people out of business,

it all seems to be getting rather silly and I am sure there are rights and wrongs on both sides.

If What Sugerswirlz is saying is correct about employment status then no they wouldnt owe the money if this is not true then they do

and I would hope that as an employer they would just pay up,

I cannot see that any employer would put up with a load of hassle and badmouthing if they were in the wrong or when a small wages payment would end the matter,

but then again there may be other issues that we dont know about.

Either way all this talk of defasmation/solicitors/courts etc seems to be getting a bit OTT in my opinion and nothing constructive seems to be happening.

If there is a claim for wages claim in the small claims court, simple strightforward and easy,

I assume the OP has already sent a letter giving 14 days to pay the outstanding wages,

if not then he/she should do, stop talking and take some productive action.

If Sugarswirlz feels thay have a case against the OP get on with it,

stop threatening as it dosnt do your business any good to get embroiled in a public debate, just sort it.

failing that I will come down and bang your heads together as it sounds like children squabbling now.

• Confused 1