orange contract phone / trying to leave a contract

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, has anyone tried to get out of a phone contract due to them not providing a service?

i have two contracts with Orange, paying just over £70 a month, since about September a mast has been down in my area, Orange have confirmed this and it has basically been a waste of time trying to use either of my phones in Wakefield.

I sent an email to Orange customer support about this and they knocked 10% off my bill, I wasn't in an argumentantive mood so said this was ok, however since then one of my kids had a medical emergency and I was unable to be contacted on my mobile...so effectiely **** just got real.

Basically the service I receive is nonexistant in Wakefield, in Leeds it's fine, so it's deffo a network issue and it just isn't good enough, tbh.

Do I have sufficient grounds to try and leave my contract?

If they have confirmed service outage, keep complaining. Email the CEO and ask him to look into this. Explain how essential the mobile now is and for the time they will resume service.

[email protected]

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar