T-mobile

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently did my upgrade on my camera phone over the phone with t mobile and to cut a long story short asked for a decent deal with a i phone 4gs free, so i was offered the full monty plan with unlimited texts phonecalls and internet for 41 pound a month with a free i phone sure enough got the phone a few days later no problems, untill my bill came in, £333.78 and was looking through £136 of this is for the handset and £60 was for calls to my girlfriend neither of this i believe i hav to pay or o wouldnt have took the contract out then theres the tax on contacting t mobile and arguing with various foreign workers who refused to put me through to any manager or team leader i was told theres no record of the handset being free for me as everyone else that gets that plan pays for the phone, but i was clearly told it was free any advice?

Here is an extract of THIS

Step 1

Write to us at the following address:

The Complaint Investigations Team

T-Mobile

6 Camberwell Way

Sunderland

Tyne and Wear

SR3 3XN

Alternatively you can complete the on-line web form at www.t-mobile.co.uk/contactus

Don’t forget to include:

A) Your name

B) Your address

C) Your T-Mobile account number and/or T-Mobile telephone number

D) Details of your complaint

E) Your resolution requirements

F) A daytime contact telephone number

Step 2

We’ll acknowledge receipt of your letter by sending you a text message on day of receipt. If you emailed us you will receive an acknowledgement straight away.

Step 3

The Complaint Investigations Team will try and contact you within a week of receiving your complaint. If we can’t get hold of you by phone we’ll write to you. Where we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks from the date you first contacted us about it, you may be entitled to take the complaint to CISAS which is an independent dispute resolution scheme approved by Ofcom. Please note that CISAS will not consider a complaint until one of the conditions for referral has been met, so do ensure you read the guidelines on their website:

www.cisas.org.uk.

You can also get independent advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau, Consumer Advice Centre, Trading Standards Departments or other telecoms user organisations recognised by the Secretary of State. Whilst we’re happy to work together with the above independent organisations, if you decide you need their help to resolve your complaint, we would always want you to come to us first, as most problems can be resolved quickly this way.

That is their own procedure for handling complaints, so I would personally write to them and tell them what you were promised, and tell them if they are not prepaired to honour that, you would like a DEADLOCK letter so you can escalate the complaint.

Let us know how they reply.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Had a look at the full monty plan for £41. unless your GF has an 08 number then it says included.

Couldn't see any iphone4gs but there are lots of iphone4 for free for that sort of money

Thanks but as far as im concerned the fact its not free is irrelevent in my eyes because it was said to me that the phone was free by the advisor, which is like if i went to tesco and saw a pint of milk advertised at 10pence and the actual price was a pound, tesco have to sell me the milk for ten pence or risk being sued for false advertising not entirely sure if im right on that but thats how ive viewed the situation and my gf number starts 07 which should be included because the full monty plan includes unlimited calls to 07 numbers subject to fair use policy but thank you for your views anyway

Thanks but as far as im concerned the fact its not free is irrelevent in my eyes because it was said to me that the phone was free by the advisor, which is like if i went to tesco and saw a pint of milk advertised at 10pence and the actual price was a pound, tesco have to sell me the milk for ten pence or risk being sued for false advertising not entirely sure if im right on that but thats how ive viewed the situation and my gf number starts 07 which should be included because the full monty plan includes unlimited calls to 07 numbers subject to fair use policy but thank you for your views anyway

I should have started off by saying that I agree with you

I was pointing out the adverts that would substantiate your claim - you can get some iphones for free without negotiating, so with a little arm-twisting I'm sure you could have got better

might be worth checking the small print - some personal numbers begin 07 that might not be included, but then you upgraded so you wouldn't expect that to be any different - just to be ready in case they argue that, but if that is the case it should have been made obvious I would do as Locutus advised, although that isn't necessarily a quick process

I wouldn't not pay the bill - that is likely to get your credit reference adversely updated