need advice bailiff hassle my family for sons debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Sorry if this long winded, Swift Credit Services bailiff ( EDIT) .

Knocked my sister out of bed as she was on nights, she rang me at work so when i got home she was waiting for me, she informed me she was there for nonpayment of court fines, but i think now it was a vodafone debt.

I told her my son has nothing and she wasting her time, at this she informed me the van was on its way that she would gain entry to the property by anymeans and take goods, she would gain entry with a locksmith to my 74yr old mothers part of the house, my sisters & even my daughters taking any property we had no receipts for.

My daughter arrived home from work to be told this by the bailiff, she is on antidepressents and at being told this news was hysterical, the bailiff said that if we gave her £400 she would be satisfied and leave.

Being concerned for my daughters welfare my sister gave her the £400 to go away to protect my daughter from any more distress and to protect her own goods being seized. I need to take action against this and any help in what I can do would be gratefully appreciated. cheers bev

Edited by citizenB

The bailiff has no right to force entry anyway,

did she show you any ID, proof of her certicication,

and the court that isued the certificate, and state

which court the warrant was issued by and what

exactly the judgement was?

A lot of questions I know but this will help us to advise.

Lastly did she give you a receipt for the payment?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi she flashed a badge at me had an ipad or tablet that she flicked through so fast I had no time to read anything, just kept saying it was unpaid court fines. yes she did give me receipt witch in after thought i should of got her to put my sister name on top not my sons

Hi she flashed a badge at me had an ipad or tablet that she flicked through so fast I had no time to read anything, just kept saying it was unpaid court fines. yes she did give me receipt witch in after thought i should of got her to put my sister name on top not my sons

Flashed a badge? Any idea what it was.

So no detail as to the court, the warrant, and the judgement.??

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

The bailiff firm was swift credit services, not got a clue what was on the badge, no idea about the court warrent or judgement as she never showed me anything. the only way i know it was swift was when she gave me the receipt.

Hi Sorry if this long winded, Swift Credit Services bailiff ( EDIT) .

Knocked my sister out of bed as she was on nights, she rang me at work so when i got home she was waiting for me, she informed me she was there for nonpayment of court fines, but i think now it was a vodafone debt.

I need to take action against this and any help in what I can do would be gratefully appreciated. cheers bev

Hi Bev,

I can certainly understand your concerns.

As you believe that this relates to an account with us I'd be happy to get this looked into further.

To enable me to do this could you email me with the relevant details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Reply to Lee

I have been on to Vodafone on Monday, email ref no is 8551370, they gave me details of who they referred the account to, who use Swift Credit Services as a collection agency I am waiting for a reply back from them, Vodafone customer services have passed my comments to the Agency Liaison team

cheers bev