mickey mouse v barclays

mickey mouse 135
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've finally had a court date through for before Christmas, I've a mind to phone KJ and say that unless they pay me all I'm owed plus 50% now, to settle out of court, then I'm happy to see this through to the end and see him in court - my case has been dragging on since I started in early February.........somewhat tiresome now........

Good or bad idea!? Any advice?

Hi cillitbanger,

so far sent off all the letters initially, went through money claim online and so on, judgement day passed and so i sent the bailiffs in online only to be told a few weeks later that this had been disregarded as barclays set the judgement aside, so following that I then had the AQ through and phoned KJ - he said at that point he was willing to negotiate and I said well I'm not accepting anything less than 100% so am happy to go to court (that was way back in June I think!) Have finally just had court date through for November and have not heard anything back from him yet - but I see from other threads he's been away, recuperating on hols!