Close Consumer Finance ltd Doncaster/ Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, dug out some old agreements and found a motorbike I bought in 2001 with a credit company called close consumer finance ltd has ppi insurance and also GAP insurance added that I was unaware I had or needed. How would I go about trying to claim these back ?

Also looking at my old mortgage with the halifax, it states monthly insurance premium. Would this possibly PPI ?

Is it worth ringing the halifax to see as I also have had old loans with them too that I have no idea of acc numbers, I do have for mortgage.

I also have a cc account in dispute with haliprats, do you think if I had any ppi they would put it on the disputed cc. I dont want this to happen as its been an ongoing thing since 2009 and I dont want it to restart my 6yr wait on credit file because they have made a payment towards it.

Thanks in advance for any help received

Regards

Hi

With the bike one, have you got the account statements for the loan or your current account statements going back that far to show the dates and amounts of payments. If not, did the loan run correctly with all payments made on time right the way through to completion?

As regards the others where you have no information, I would SAR the lender to get as much information on the loans etc as I could. You should then be able to work ut how much is due back to you and take a view as to whether it is worth claiming back.

ims

Hi, Many thanks for the reply. For the bike one I only have the original agreement but it shows a one off gap payment of £114 and ppi payments of around £5 per month. From what I remember the agreement was paid for about 18 months, then I paid the remainder off.

With the Mortgage, It ran for just over 3 years and on the letters I have it says monthly insurance premiuim of £17. I thought this may have been buildings insurance but I think that was added to the mortgage on a yearly basis ( I have a yearly statement with it on ). But like I said, I dont know whether its worth upsetting the apple cart so to speak

Hi

Ok lets get the bike one going and come back to the others later.

can you post up the agreement (MINUS ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION)

Use this method by dx100 uk

Scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture[jpg] file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf

than many single ones

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

then hit reply button

ims