BankFodder BankFodder

reallymadwoman

IB to ESA migration

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1437 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Glad it's finally been done now. What a saga it's been!

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

:reallygladwoman?:

I dunno, you wait two years for Tardy Tatos, then three of 'em turn up at once. Plus a working audio recorder with the correct discs. :biggrin1: Didn't they do well, eventually!!!

As to why, given the deterioration in your health and constantly updated medical evidence, I'm in good company with Margaret Hodge. Completely :???::???::???::???:.

Prescription for :popcorn: on the :couch2:, signed by Margaret.

Margaret Hodge is chair of the Public Accounts Committee. Tasked with scrutiny of value for money from (among others) Atos n Capita.

Letter arrived this morning telling me I'm in the support group, but not for how long. I guess that means this thread is finally complete, 2 days short of 26 months down the line.

I shall ask for a copy of the report just to 'complete my records' but I have a feeling I won't be asked to do another assessment in a hurry, and certainly not by ATOS!

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Resurrecting an old thread, my 2 years is up in 14 days. I'm expecting the familiar brown envelope any day, and to be honest I'm surprised it hasn't already arrived.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Guest Miss Anxious

RMWoman, Do you know if there is still a backlog? What part of the country are you in? I've been left alone for a while now, but I'm afraid the bubble will burst soon. I am East Midlands.

Dreading it.....

I'm in the south west, not heard anything from them yet but expecting the form to land with an almighty thud fairly soon.

RMW