Changes at HFO / Turnbull Rutherford – Quarterdeck Law Ltd

DonkeyB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a letter in the post two days ago from Roxburghe, the account is still in dispute with HFO Services.

Can you report this to OFT - think that you may have already made a complaint to them. Also update your own thread if you like.

Thanks for the info!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Morning all,

reading this thread, confused and annoyed that a company that is barely in existence can still take me to court tomorrow and have my money held by court.

Anyway to update on turnbull/rutherfords location , I have cut and pasted from the email they sent 5 days ago to my email address kindest in frustration Soaringheights :roll:

We ask that you note our change of address, which can be found below.

Kindest regards

James Bolton

Trainee Solicitor

Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors Direct Line: 0208 899 6010

Fax: 0208 849 5719

Email: [email protected]: www.turnbullrutherford.com This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.In the event of any technical difficulty with this e-mail, please contact the sender or [email protected] Turnbull Rutherford SolicitorsBuilding 3, Chiswick Park566 Chiswick High RoadLondonW4 5YA

Get to the court early and give the Court Clerk the details of the change of company and the trainee solicitors details and ask for them to be put in front of the judge. The judge may strike the case out but you never know. Wonder who will represent this company in court and will they have the full 'facts'?

Don't forget to let us know of the result and the name of the person representing HFO/Roxburghe. I am almost certain they cannot use Rox to bring HFO cases to court as Rox was not the original assignee, and their assignee notices only state HFO Services and not Rox... plus the fact that Rox has been dormant for ages. Something rather fishy here.

Hi Silly girl,

thanks for reply- gosh you are up early on a sun.

I wish I could get to the court, but I am working offshore. ( which they know I do)

I can phone first thing.

The email I got informing me of court date was from T/R - James Bolton on behalf of HFO below is the email.

HFO Services v

Inboxx

James BoltonFeb 1 (4 days ago)

Our client: HFO Services Ltd Claim No: 6 Dear , Please find...

James Bolton [email protected]

Feb 1 (4 days ago)

to me, Laurence

Our client: HFO Services Ltd

Claim No:

Dear,

Please find attached a scanned copy of the hearing notice listing our client's application for a third party debt order ......................... , Guildford County Court.

We ask that you note our change of address, which can be found below.

Kindest regards

James Bolton

Trainee Solicitor

Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors Direct Line: 0208 899 6010

Fax: 0208 849 5719

Email: [email protected]: www.turnbullrutherford.com This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.In the event of any technical difficulty with this e-mail, please contact the sender or [email protected] Turnbull Rutherford SolicitorsBuilding 3, Chiswick Park566 Chiswick High RoadLondonW4 5YA

Is there a separate thread on this issue, third party debt orders are very dubious ways of getting hold of your funds and I hope you have filed a strong defence against it.

I would also apply for a set aside of the original judgement so it can be re-examined in light of the TR issue and the varying HFO companies not having title to the debt.

Today I received letters from Roxburghe saying that they have been instructed by their client HFO and are now dealing with "my" account.

They are making an offer because they are "unlike other Debt Collection Agencies would like to assist ...in bringing this matter to a conclusion".

Jenny - I think that you need to start your own new thread about this and give us the details of this debt and what has been happening in the past. That way we can advise you properly on how to deal with it. This thread will get very confusing if we start covering different cases

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. It appears that this company had a lot of employees. They clearly did not work for HFO Services (as Michelle Kuhler signed herself on witness statements – owed over £3,000) or Turnbull Rutherford (Diana Nelson, whose Linked In profile clearly states Turnbull Rutherford as employer – http://www.linkedin.com/pub/diana-nelson-micm/1b/41a/770 – owed over £7,000).

Someone is being economical with the actualité. Some questions need to be asked here.

There’s also an inter-company loan from HFO Capital Ltd (Ireland) of nigh on £375,000.

Here’s the Companies House PDFs regarding the company’s trading situation. The interesting one with all the figures is the Statement of Affairs.

I repeat that this document is in the public domain as a matter of public record.

Please be very careful with any comments if you’re not used to looking at documents like this.

Notice of Liquidators.pdf

Statement of Affairs.pdf

Special Resolution.pdf

• Haha 1

Well said DB,yes everyone please take great care

if making any comment, I'm sure the ''Fan Club,''

and others asscociated with will know how to respod

if needed.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: