Changes at HFO / Turnbull Rutherford – Quarterdeck Law Ltd

DonkeyB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mornin all i have looked at the thread but cant get my thick head around it :( have HFO gone yet? or have they just changed there name? knowing they are going down the pan :)

I think the problem is we do not know exactly what is going on which makes it all the more fascinating!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Afternoon Bart - working on a Saturday??

He'll be there in his pinny cleaning lavs and dusting:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

They are committing an offence by deliberately using the wrong address, I believe.

So HFO Services have effectively gone dormant. Staff all gone, is a rumour I hear, some moved to Rox. But the company, its assets, and is rotten core of owners and directors still remains.

I did not make a complaint because they did not bother me again with demands to pay since I warned them. This was their first letter since.

What should I tell the OFT? That they are insisting on indirectly harassing me without proof?

I received letters today from HFO saying that they have passed ' my account' (for which they failed to submit any of the documents I requested) to Roxburghe, Surrey. This is the first letter from them after my last letter in which I warned them that if they continued harassing me I would report them to the OFT.

Report them for the harrassment you mention.