Short of commission

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4488 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just need a little advice. I am four and a half months into a job. When I joined, I was advised that I would be receiving commission. They did not provide details of how it was based as they were due to be issued to everyone at the same time. They did tell me verbally it would be £3000 to £4000 per annum extra. Even on my contract they advised that based on current figures it would be £3000.

I was then told instead of monthly, it would be quarterly.

After chasing this every pay period since, expecting to receive around £1000 for 4 months, it turns out only to be £450. They refuse to give me an explanation.

I am on a temporary contract and I wish to give notice. It does not say in my contract notice periods, nor is there a staff handbook on the premises.

Where do I stand?

Thankyou. What do I do about commission. I am paid 2 weeks in arrears and 2 weeks in advance and paid on the 15th of Each Month. I am leaving on the 20th.

My employer has demanded that I repay my salary for the period from the 21st to the 31st. My holiday entiltement is 20 days.

From what I have worked out, I am still due 1 days holiday (Holiday year starts from January). According to my contract, I was told I would get commission which equtaes to about £3000 per annum. Four months up to end of December, this should be £1000. I was only given £450.

I should be due the remainder plus commission to cover from 1 jan to 20 jan. Where do I stand in this?

As far as I am concerned, I was promised it would be 3k to 4k, I have it on my contract it will be about £3000 pa. I should be due some money, not owe any.

As far as I am concerned, I was promised it would be 3k to 4k, I have it on my contract it will be about £3000 pa. I should be due some money, not owe any.

Could their get-out be the 'based on current figures' wording? I don't know about the rest of your query, sorry.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Could be their get out but they promised both verbally and on my contract that this is what I would earn. I work for a letting agency sio the commission levels are almost constant. I can understand it being slightly less but not 45% of this figure. Too many employers advertise and promise something and not deliver. I feel that I have been mis lead. We were relying on getting the commission when I joined. As a consequance we are unable to pay the mortgage this month.

I was lead to believe it would be monthly in arrears, not 4 and a half months later. I must have some sort of rights in this.