hi ,just starting to address my payday debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks!

Yes I am one of the thousands of PayDayLoan debtors.

I currently have 9 loans that are all overdue and you all know the story,it gets to a point where you are borrowing to pay another and eventually it catches up. Feel a bit annoyed with myself but have to sort these out.

I have currently started to negotiate payment plans with these companies and since sending out the original e-mails on 2nd January I have successfully agreed to repayment plans with 3 of them:-)

Wonga were by far the easiest and quickest(a matter of minutes after email sent!)

Early Pay Day were also very good.

Go Cash were a bit slow off the mark but eventually agreed too!

24/7 moneybox-wanted me to use online chat to sort out something but Ive refused,asking that all correspondence is done via letters or email

Lending Stream are currently looking at my income/expenditure form so hopefully they will soon agree

Payday Express nothing,just sent same email again to them today

Speed e Loans as above

Speed Credit as above

And finally the dreaded Minicredit! Where the hell do i start with them?!!! Just getting automated rubbish back from them.

I am doing everything right guys?

If no response should I pay what I have offered anyway?

I have opened another bank account and the one that all the payments used to come out of has no money in it(basic account unpaid items are just returned-no fee!)

Thanks in advance for any tips/help!

2nd July 2012 EarlyPayDay a/c Cleared!:-D

26th October 2012 Wonga,Go Cash & Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

30th November 2012

Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

Payday Express CLEARED!

Speed Credit CLEARED!!!!

Hi there

Well done on your first 3 :biggrin1:

247 Moneybox - it might be better to enter into live chat online with these

at least you can then copy and print the conversation = your proof and protection

They will call a work number if it is available to them

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Well today I managed to pay off Moneybox,speedcredit,speed-e-loans and still have enough left to pay off Payday express and minicredit(see my post on minicredit)

Also came to an agreement with Go Cash!

But big thanks to my brother who has loaned me money to pay off some of these loans.Never again!

2nd July 2012 EarlyPayDay a/c Cleared!:-D

26th October 2012 Wonga,Go Cash & Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

30th November 2012

Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

Payday Express CLEARED!

Speed Credit CLEARED!!!!

Good - thats the spirit and way to go! well played! :whoo:

Give that bro of yours the biggest hug ever ! hope his loan is well more 'interest free' for you! lol!

Be persistant with Mini Credit ... an email a day or by the hour if it were me.... I may be wrong but I've never heard of these trying court action despite their cunning and ill informed "default notices"

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stitchly

Mini Credit are in my experience not willing to consider any kind of repayment plan. I contacted them via e-mail on a number of occasions and have only ever received back standard emails which are very poorly written.

They refused a payment plan for several months and sent letters threatening doorstep collectors and legal action.

My account was eventually passed to Fredericksons who were much easier to deal with. I had an affordable repayment plan se up in minutes and have had no problems with them at all.

Keep going ....it's a good feeling paying your debts off and for me peace of mind.

In my experience, PDE will give the usual rubbish about not agreeing to payment plans, requesting doctors notes, bank statements etc for a couple of months before agreeing to a plan, however they will eventually and won''t add on the ridiculous charges to the extent of Minicredit, who I will now have the unfortunate pleasure to deal with...