Won appeal moved to support received another ESA50 to complete

jules9906
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I completed esa50 jul 2011, placed in WRAG, appealed. Received letter 13 Dec confirming a reconsideratiion of my claim and have been moved to a Support Group, letter arrived today 23 Dec from Atos asking me to complete Esa50, now i am confused. Can anyone give me advice please. Tried ringing jobcentreplus continualy engaged. I will have this hanging over me all Xmas

Edited by jules9906

I completed esa50 jul 2011, placed in WRAG, appealed. Received letter 13 Dec confirming a reconsideratiion of my claim and have been moved to a Support Group, letter arrived today 23 Dec from Atos asking me to complete Esa50, now i am confused. Can anyone give me advice please. Tried ringing jobcentreplus continualy engaged. I will have this hanging over me all Xmas

Would be interested in any reply given, somebody I know is awaiting a date for the tribunal but has received and been told it has to be filled in and returned another esa50.

Eventually got through to JobCentrePlus. It was their mistake, wasn't due until next June (2012), I have been told to disregard until I receive another form in June. Do they really know what they are doing! Living is just about manageable at the moment let alone having to hang on the telephone for hours trying to get hold of DWP or JobCentrePlus.