holiday pay question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have been employed since the 8th of october. i called in sick today and im on holiday from then on till the 2nd of january. but im not going to be going back as i cant face my boss. if i dont go back will i still recieve holiday pay? i work a 3 day week of 16 hours. so the days i have holiday pay are for the 26th 28th and 29th. (tuesday wednesday, thursday) so if i dont tell her on the 2nd of january(which is when im due back from holiday) that i have no intention of coming back, do i still get paid my holiday money?

According to Business Link, using the information you have provided:

Based on the information provided, the worker is entitled to 4.0 days' annual leave for the year starting 8 October 2011. That's assuming a leave date of 2nd Jan 2012

Hi

By my calculation you're entitled to approximately 20 hours for the leave year to date. Have you taken any annual leave since you started?

Either way, it's possible you still don't have enough leave to cover the Christmas period. It depends when your shifts fall.