Shop has taken money but not processed order

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4660 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, hope this is in the right place. I won an offer to get the sylvanian families larchwood house for £34.99 instead of £70 at the entertainer. I put in my card details and it said there was a problem, checked my account and they have taken the money but in the my account section it shows nothing. Will ring in the morning but i don't have the funds to order another and the deal ends Monday so looks like i will lose out on the offer and be £34.99 down. Does anyone know what would happen to the money and if they might honor the deal?

Thanks

Hi, hope this is in the right place. I won an offer to get the sylvanian families larchwood house for £34.99 instead of £70 at the entertainer. I put in my card details and it said there was a problem, checked my account and they have taken the money but in the my account section it shows nothing. Will ring in the morning but i don't have the funds to order another and the deal ends Monday so looks like i will lose out on the offer and be £34.99 down. Does anyone know what would happen to the money and if they might honor the deal?

Thanks

Hi

It happened to me as well a few weeks ago, the bank said the money was taken and the shop no transaction was made.

The money ended up in what I call 'limbo', ie nowhere.

After three days the amount was in my account, so no transaction had taken place.

I suspect this is what happened to you.

You could try to phone with your cardnumber and date, to check if the transaction took place.

If not, then you have to wait three days before the you see your money in your bank account.

Edited by DIZZYNITA