Link Finacial County Court papers from a debt not registered on CRF and could be Satute barred

Gixxer UK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man I love you guys! :wink: Right printed my Part 18 (using Elsa's wonderfully worded extract! Thank you!x ) giving them 7 days. Sent with a cover letter to Link. These people really make me mad.

As for the Comms log there doesn't seem to be one with the SAR just some statements of accounts, CCA's with a poor copy of old T+C's. Which the statements clearly show well over 3 missed payments back in 2004. This then (going on said statements) got transferred to Abbey DMO, then was sold in Oct 2007 (Says Debt Sold)to the evil-shysters. Again this is just me using what I have from Santanders rubbish SAR as they seem to have destroyed most other documentation, I was expecting a big parcel, I got an A4 envelope with about 10-15 pages of stuff mainly blank computer screen cut and pastes... showing next to no info from 2010-2011:!:. Also once I have my 80 notes back from Link I will donate all to the CAG, as without people like yourselves there would be alot of naughtiness going on unnoticed!

Edited by Gixxer UK

Whats the £80 you keep referring too Gix? Payment from Plink? more chance of snow in the Gobi.:!:

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Just a quick one...I rung NCCBC today to see if they had received anything in relation to my order, they said they hadn't and the claim has been stuck out as of 4PM on the 5th October:???:?? Now I asked the guy could this be because of delays in there office, he said its possible, but there is nothing on his file showing anything received from stink?? Now what do you guys make of this one..as they have until next Tuesday/Wednesday to reply to my Part 18..

Well done Gix forget your CPR response then, struck out is the aim of the game.Lets hope the claimant does not try to object to being struck out.

I will get your thread amended to reflect your result.

Well done

Andy

Edited by Andyorch

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Right been quiet for a while and have received this morning a directions order from NCCBC. It gives stink till 4-10-11 to respond to my CPR31.14 or the case will be struck out. Not sure if its good or bad news really? Either way at least they now have to pay me 80 quids if they comply! Thanks for the legal PDF compilation helped out so far! Oh and last payment to cahoot was 16-9-05 from CC so now this debt is SB. If they do respond do I just file the SB defence as I still haven't acknowledge any debt to them?? I have been reading Andy's other Link thread looks like there bulk sending six year accounts in hope of hooking some fish??

Yep the order expired on 4/10.

Yey!!! Don't you just love it when a plan comes together!!!!

:lol:

Well done Gix!!

Yes you have won, celebrations tonight.Post up when you receive the documentation from Court that the claim was struck out.

Regards

Andy

Beers all round then Donkey Elsa Gix, success is even better when its Plink:lol:

Andy

Thanks Elsa. I haven’t been getting my oats lately.

:lol:

Oh well done, this is great news.

I think the last few posts could have done with a "dont be swallowing a mouth of coffee when you read these posts" warning though !!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Right beers are off!! rung NCCBC as I have had no paperwork from them in relation to the Strike out, it turns out they work in arrears and they recieved the WS on the 3/10/11 from plink. the case therefore has been re-instated!! And has been refered to a DJ to see if the case will continue due to this fact. What do I do now? :-(