wescot .please help

maggie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5751 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Stonelaughter,

That is a damn good idea,to let them battle it out between themselves.

Now I know I am on the road to recovery,my perspective on life has changed for the better,I feel like a different person.I am preparing myself now,for the obvious situation

I am feeling stronger each day ,and I am soooooooooo determined to see this through.They have made my life an absolute hell on earth this last year,well now it,s payback time.

Maybe you can see from my reply ,that I am (sounding better)Ha!Ha!

Maggie

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andrew1,

Lovely to hear from you.

Yes Andrew,I am looking through my dining room window as I am typing ,and the sky is grey and gloomy.but I no longer feel that way anymore,I cannot see the sun for the clouds outside,but I don,t care,because it,s shining in my heart.

Maggiexx

• 2 weeks later...

Well blow me over.

I received a letter from the Head of Trading Standards in Hull this morning,from the e-mail I sent them in January this year.

The Head of Trading Standards in Hull,whose name I shall not divulge,aplogised for the delay in replying to my complaint of Wescot ,and states that he assures me my complaint was dealt with promptly with Wescot,and that Wescot have closed this account on their system and I should receive no further correspondence from them ,on this matter.

Well blow me over.

I received a letter from the Head of Trading Standards in Hull this morning,from the e-mail I sent them in January this year.

The Head of Trading Standards in Hull,whose name I shall not divulge,aplogised for the delay in replying to my complaint of Wescot ,and states that he assures me my complaint was dealt with promptly with Wescot,and that Wescot have closed this account on their system and I should receive no further correspondence from them ,on this matter.

Phwooooooffff !!!! :D Blow you over!

Now isn't that music to your ears Maggie ? Lets hope thousands of others do the same and Wescot learn a lesson...

One less thing to stop you enjoying life again.. the sun is getting brighter...well done for sticking with it.. xx

Hi Andrew1,

How are you.

I hope other people WILL complain to Trading Standards of Wescot,s behaviour,as then,with a bit of luck,they will have their licence removed.Their tactics are a disgrace.!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that you are still keeping an eye on my thread.

Maggie

Hi Andrew1,

How are you.

I hope other people WILL complain to Trading Standards of Wescot,s behaviour,as then,with a bit of luck,they will have their licence removed.Their tactics are a disgrace.!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that you are still keeping an eye on my thread.

Maggie

12th October 2006 :eek: and Tide and Tom had already been behind you a couple of months - It's been a long haul, but the Synergy wins in the end. Takes courage and you have shown that and are a wonderful example to others following you. Wouldn't it be poetic justice if Trading Standards actually insisted on receiving a copy of ALL complaints made to wescot rather than waiting for frustrated consumers to complain to them? They could monitor a 3 month period and make judgments on whether they are fit to hold a license after that - maybe put one of their own in their offices for a period - now THAT would put the wetness in their nickers!! If only ! ;)

Happy to see you happy again

That is a great idea Andrew1 but obviously they would have to be undercover as if not they would do things by the book. I can also see the sales of incontinence pads trebling. :D :D :D

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

yep. I also think we need to send a undercover tv company in cant remember the name of the programme but it would be a good i dea for them to go in to.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

i was think dispatches but Rouge Traders so like a good idea, mabye we could get one of matts alter egos would be good to put in there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tide,

Ready when you are.I want closure on this as it,s gone on toooooooooooo long ,and then maybe,I can concentrate on Christmas,and really look forward to actually eating my Christmas dinner this year,as I was unable to do so last Christmas.(well actually I tried to blend it to make it easier to swallow,but it was disgusting)so I really want to sit down and tuck in to the most HUGE Christmas dinner this year,with all the trimmings.

Cool thought but dont over do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maggie,

Can we get a collation of the main points eg. date account was opened, original balance, closing balance (with studio when passed over to DCA) and the balance claimed now - I've got the one with interest calculated.

The TS will need to be informed that no CCA has been forthcoming despite requests.

As stated, Studio are now trading as Studio24, so they will also need to know about potential problems (if they don't already, and Studio haven't smartened up their act).

Glad I'm not a turkey.

Tide

Hi Tide,

Will collate all info you want tomorrow,and post.

As for being glad you are not a turkey,(Ha!Ha!),don,t think I,ll bother with one of them this year after all this bird flu!...Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking of cooking a trout,blutty safer!!!!

Lamb,...............no thanks,blue tongue disease,

beef,.......................no thanks,mad cow disease,

haven,t decided on the pork yet.Bound to find something wrong with it soon?.

Sorry Tide,I haven,t been able to post all the details you requested yet.Had my 5 yr old grandson stay the weekend,it was bedlam here,(but I love it).Will post as soon as I can,

Maggie

• 1 month later...

Hi all .So sorry I haven,t been around lately.I had some awful news about one of my little yorkies before Christmas,and with other things going on in my life at the moment,I haven,t had time to look at CAG.

I hope it,s not too late to wish Stonelaughter,Tideturner,Andrew1 and everyone else a Happy New year.

Of course not! I still always keep an eye on your thread, and I keep meaning to email you but "things" have got in the way and I never got around to it...

I hope you're having a happy start to your 2008 and that things are increasingly positive from here on in... :D