wescot .please help

maggie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5753 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Maggie,

Like a carrot to a donkey. We need to find out if they are licensed credit brokers. By the way they are 'passing off' their terms in the catalogue, if they are licensed, they have clearly broken the primary rules which allow them to exist as such, and reading between the lines, it appears that they are saying that they haven't got an agreement and are therefore referring TS to the terms as stated in their catalogue.

They've been found out big style - if they can't produce the agreement signed by both parties, it is clearly a [problem], and is based on service charges and unlafful penalties.

I think TS need to look further into this company, as it is clear they are acting outside of the regulations provided by the CCA as a provider of Credit.

I repeat "put up or shut up".

Let's scrutinise the statements, then we'll act.

Tide

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tide,

As soon as I receive the statement from T/S ,I will post it here and p/m you a copy.Just reading thru other threads on Studio,it seems that they HAVE refunded the service charges to some people.

Also ,the refund they have offered ,does NOT cover the interest that has been added onto the account from the admin charges,or the PPI.

Maggiex

Maybe we'll be the first to get the interest Maggie, you will ONLY be paying for services and products which they can fully justify.

They may well find an action being brought against them. Keep an eye on Tom Brennans case - exemplary damages www.tombrennan.co.uk

I'm not far behind Tom and believe that where damage is caused (albeit taking a day off work and losing a days pay, paying for travel to Court, writing letters, postage, time, effort, causation - ill health, etc. etc.) then this should be reclaimable. Maybe this would stop these people from totally disregarding the Law and acting like they own the Gaff.

Tide

By the way,Interesting action being brought by Tom Brennan,as all this hassle I have received from Studio,thru Wescot,and now IT,have NOT helped my health at all,but caused me undue stress.

Maggie

He, he, he,

Where's the party going to be Maggie?

The downfall of these people will and has been greed. We now require justification for all of this.

It is clear a strategy has been put in place. Get attention. Get Client. Apply extortionate charges. Await default. Make extortionate charges as penalties. Instruct bully boys free of charge (costs applied to clients account) to suppress any repercussions. Ignore any plea for leniency regardless of the clients situation.

The gentleman at TS may be interested to learn about this 39.8%, as will other Studio customers.

Where's the contract??????

Tide

Hi maggie...keep up the great work and fight to the end!! (look's a clear cut case to me) I know what it's like to be ill and then have stress of these debt companies to deal with..

I have dealt with wescot and i.j before and they used to hang up on me when I advised them i was recording my call's

thanks for your support.I received the statement of my account from T/S today,and I don,t want to say anything yet,until I hear from Tide,but I think Studio,in black and white on the statement they have sent to T/S ,have made a major c---k -up.

Maggie

Hi Maggie, I have just read this thread through and I don't mind admitting that when I got to the posts around Christmas I had difficulty reading through the tears. I really hope that things are improving now.

Westcot are real bast**ds. I have been paying them £50 a month for a while now and today they phoned me at work, on my mobile ( god knows how they got that number ), and offered me a £400 discount to settle in full. When I said I'd think about it, she then said that if I didn't they would review the payment up to £75 or £100. I said that I didn't like being blackmailed and she became very arguementative. I am ashamed to admit that I got so wound up that I told her to f**k off and hung up. I'm not proud of it but I've had enough of these leeches. I think that I'm going to go after them as well

Paul

Hi Snapper

Report them to T/s ,and record all calls you receive from them.The more people that do this,the better,as they are ,I agree,leeches.I haven,t finished with them yet,as I want to sort Studio out first,and then I,ll go from there.Trading Standards have been marvellous..Don,t hesitate in contacting them,at Wescots home town,which is Hull,and also your local office.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks Maggie

Hi Maggie,

The results are in - it is no wonder Studio have dragged their heels on this.

Invoices - £1102.86

Payments - £1177.09

Charges - £670.13

I now have a spreadsheet with these on, if we add the dates, these charges may be added into an interest calculator to show how much Studio owe you. After making unfair charges to your account which do not reflect on any actual expenses incurred by Studio.

In the absence of any agreement, they haven't got a leg to stand on here.

I have forwarded the results of the spreadsheet on to you. This can have the dates inserted to work out the interest they owe you on charges made.

Do the statements include any payments made to Wescot?

From these calculations, you are due a lot of money back.

Everybody should now take a good look at their statements, follow the steps above, and work out the amount owed themselves. DO NOT rely on anything Studio or Wescot tell you, insist on a copy of your contract and copy statements and then go at them for overpayments and interest on charges they have made.

Refuse to deal with Wescot and get Trading Standards involved as early as possible.

Bailiffs next Maggie, let's go repossess a few nice cars.

Unbelievable.

Tide

Hi TiDE,

THANK GOD!!!!

i WAS HOPING i WAS CORRECT WITH THE FIGURES.i HAVE JUST SENT YOU AN E-MAIL with an attachment of an old Studio invoice.

Sorry about the above sentence.my caps lock got stuck.

Andrew1,I hope now that this will do the trick of the different amount they say I had paid.As for how much I paid Wescot Tide,I have no Idea ,.as I am still waiting for a reply from my S.A.R. from months and months ago.The payments I made to Wescot look like the last payments entered on my statement dated 2006.

Maggie

I informed Trading Standards, by e-mail ,last week,of the disputed payments on the account,and asked them to look in to it for me.

I received a reply from T/S this morning,stating that he is going to contact Studio,ask them to double check these statements,and ask them to explain why there is a difference in the payments made/invoices.

The total amount of charges,calculated by T/S ,amounts to=£557.52 ,this amount includes the administration charges,PPI (which I did not request,therefore added unlawfully,and service charges at 38.9%.

The gentleman from T/S will get back to me ,as soon as he receives a reply from Studio.

Maggie

I have also informed the gentleman at T/S, that without a properly signed ,executed credit agreement,between both parties,Studio have NO RIGHT ,TO PURSUE ME FOR THIS DEBT.

Maggie

Maggie that is great news!

I don't know where you find the strength from to fight the leeches as well as your illness you amaze me....... I wish you all the very best I really do!

minky xxx