Council PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Are there any grounds at all for appealing a PCN. Or have they all been lost. Got one last night in a row of cars. Must admit I drove home without seeing it so I don't have photos.

Ahhh I read it now it was parked from 18.55 until 19.00 the B******s must have pay and disply up until 7.00PM I was surprised on seeing it. Is 5 minute enough time to go an get change :razz:

Cheers

Sk1p

My Doctor says that I don't suffer from Paranoia

But I know what he's really thinking !!!

Belay that me hearties

They have put up the times so now it's 8.00 AM until 11.59 PM in the centre of Bristol.

So I suppose I'd better pay the £25 Tax.

Cheers

Edited by Sk1ppy

It does seem very harsh for five minutes, but without fuller details, the many experts at CAG may not be able to help. There are many technicalities associated with pcn 's and councils have a laisseze faire attitude to complying with legislation, whilst being uncompromising when dealing with drivers. Good luck

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

Hi All

Here's the ticket gave me 5 mins and POW !!!! :D

PCN.jpg

you should have seen the queue at the ticket machine ;)

Edited by Sk1ppy

It does seem very harsh for five minutes, but without fuller details, the many experts at CAG may not be able to help. There are many technicalities associated with pcn 's and councils have a laisseze faire attitude to complying with legislation, whilst being uncompromising when dealing with drivers. Good luck

Hi

Well it may not be 5 minutes. The time might have been from 4 minute 1 second up to 5 minutes and 59 seconds. It depends on whether the timings were from the beginning of the minute or the end of the minute.

About as much chance of winning on that as I have of getting a pay rise :D

Any suggestions here I've no real issue in settling this but it says time 1st observed 18:55 to: 19:00 time of contravention 19.00. Bit harsh