Address for tax credit compliance team re childcare please help

lsuk78
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4569 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a letter from the compliance team about my childcare. I have the evidence requested but I accidentally put the letter in the washing machine and I dont have the address now to send my paperwork to. Can anybody get me the address from their own letter?

When I had one of these letters a couple of years ago the office dealing with my compliance case was based in Cardiff,

I would advise contacting the main HMRC tax credits number to enquire where the information needs to be sent as if it goes to wrong office it could end up "lost" in a black hole where there is a lot of missing post iygwim?

Hi unfortunatly I have one of these as well the address is : Tax Credit Office Benefits & Credits, 63 College street, St Helens, Merseyside WA10 1TN

Thank you. Have you sent your paperwork back?

just getting it all together needs to be in by end of week not really sure what to write in letter though i am taking copies of everything i send and sending recorded delivery. How about you when is yours due in by how much time did they give you ? I only had a week.

I have to everything in by Thursday. I have just got a letter from my childcare provider stating the dates my kids have attended since and how much I pay. I'm going to send it recorded this afternoon.

Oh I have had the letter for about 6 weeks now too sorry I just had to wait until the nursery sent me the evidence and I only got it back this morning. I went to get the letter so I knew where to post it and it was like a rock hard crusty ball in my dressing gown pocket!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Ooo I cant remember now sorry I just looked online and the address I sent it to was in St Helens somewhere. I got a reply a few weeks later so I think even if I sent it to the wrong place they must forward it to the correct department anyway.