CCA Trouble Please help me.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There thank you,

I email them but it bounce back saying Undeliverable redirects to cohen cramer.

Anyway im going to post it.

Thanks

Hi Debtbutt

Make no mistake, Howard Cohen & Co will issue a summons against you, email the below to Howard Cohen & Co today, they must reply within 14 days.

Dear Sir or Madam

I refer you to your letter dated 7th July 2011, the contents of which are noted.

Without proof, you allege account number xxxxxxxx was assigned to your Client Absolute, should you pursue legal action against myself you will be required to provide evidence beyond doubt the alleged assignment was lawfully executed pursuant to Section 136 of the Law of Property Act 1925.

I remind you, for the assignment to be recognised as Absolute and lawfully executed, evidence must be provided first to both myself and the court, the Original Creditor sent me (the debtor) notice the account was sold absolute to your client, prior to your initial contact. The document/letter must contain the date, the date of assignment, the amount owing as at that day, and be signed under the Original Creditors hand.

Without this proof, any assignment you allege to hold will be deemed merely Equitable, as such and therefore until such time, you have no standing in the court or a right of action.

I further remind you, having stated the CPR pre-action protocols, you are indeed, obliged to abide by them.

I require the name and title of the person when sending correspondance to myself, as the use of the electronic signiture "Howard Cohen & Co" is unacceptable, Howard Cohen & Co, PO Box.... is a trading title of Cramer Cohen & Solicitors.

I look forward to your reply, should you require longer than 14 days to respond I expect notice to that effect.

Yours faithfully.

Hi Debtbutt

I would post it recorded delivery, I would also re email, I'll check for the correct email address and post it up, Howard Cohen issue summons and use them as a form of threat, having stated you require proof the assignment was executed properly if Howard Cohen & Co were to issue a summons after receipt of your letter you will have grounds for abuse of process against them, its well worth checking the pre action CPR protocols at the site they have stated. Many people argue if the assignment was lawful after being issued with a summons, this way you meet them head on. I'll check tomorrow morning.

Kind regards

C

That letter Howard Clowns & co is very very misleading.

They CANNOT instruct bailiffs or obtain a charging order on your property or an AoE order, UNLESS you fail to comply with the CCJ, and that is IF they are ever awarded one against you, also, it merely states what they would like to do "IF" they take legal action..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!