Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Debtbutt

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?609-Can-t-find-the-letter-you-want-Look-here
  2. This includes allhttp://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?609-Can-t-find-the-letter-you-want-Look-here
  3. The 14 days period dont apply anymore. sometime it can take up to 60days.
  4. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?72330-ss.-77-78-CCA-request-letter-template&highlight=cca+template
  5. http://www.appealnow.com/ http://www.appealnow.com/parking-tickets/Westminster-CCTV-cameras-found-illegal-by-parking-adjudicator/
  6. if you got online banking you can do a online tranfer or telephone banking.
  7. First of all how can the third party claim without your insurance details, your insurance will never pay third party without your knoweldge. before they process any claim they will contact you to clarify. you are very lucky to escape with £60 mine is increased by £300.
  8. Have you paid them by credit or debit card? Some debit/credit card provides exteded warrenty check with your bank.
  9. I dont know whether its applys for overdraft. http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/england_wales/factsheet.php?page=25_liability_for_debts_and_the_limitation_act
  10. Hi There, if you got a proof that you have settled this amount then you need speak to credit reference agency.
  11. The only way you can send a postal order.they dont do online and they dont even give their bank details to setupa standing order, they only provide do you with Bank giro credit where you may forget sometime to pay.
  • Create New...