Help with esa50 form

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Mr History...yes I appreciate you posting the form but the forms we were talking to Lee mack about are the guides she will be writing for how we complete them with the best potential answers.

regards

I hadn't noted this post before it was pointed out by a member of the site team.

If the guide is written - which is in doubt now due to concerns by the site team - it will not give 'answers', it may give a few examples to help people understand what is expected, but the answers need to come from you. Unfortunately you have misinterpreted the purpose of guide which is to say how to approach each question and not what answers to put down.

The best answers are always the ones that are true - as I stated in the esa medical sticky. There are not magical answers that enable you to pass, there are only better ways of approaching and thinking about the questions to ensure that you put the maximum relevant information about YOUR OWN condition.

Unfortunately the insinuation that I may be writing something to provide magical answers to the questions has brought my own integrity under question. Which doesn't mean a lot if you don't know me, but it does matter to me.

PS - Erika please could you empty your mailbox

Edited by leemack

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic