Employment/Work and asscioated benefits woes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2964 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So the plot thickens and I'm not done yet!!

Agency have not paid up. They have until Tuesday to pay. What's te score if they don't or are late?

I emailed the head honchos in Germany for the site I was placed in telling them everything that went on including being sexually harassed by a supervisor. The agency were aware of the sh , I have emails to back that up. Typically they did nothing. The site have been on the phone saying they are doing an internal investigation and want me to come in on Monday for a meeting about it. Personally I don't think there's any point the supervisor is related to management it'll get brushed under the carpet.

So the plot thickens and I'm not done yet!!

Agency have not paid up. They have until Tuesday to pay. What's te score if they don't or are late?

I emailed the head honchos in Germany for the site I was placed in telling them everything that went on including being sexually harassed by a supervisor. The agency were aware of the sh , I have emails to back that up. Typically they did nothing. The site have been on the phone saying they are doing an internal investigation and want me to come in on Monday for a meeting about it. Personally I don't think there's any point the supervisor is related to management it'll get brushed under the carpet.

I would not refuse to participate until I had received the money. Tell them that you will consider that after what was promised is delivered as the money and investigation are now separate issues.

Have you withdrawn your ET claim and what do you have in writing to support the compromise agreement?

First paragraph makes no sense to me.

I have copies of agreements and emails etc

What I mean is do not refuse to participate outright - say that you will consider that after the agreed amount of money has been paid. Was there a signed agreement? Did you withdraw your ET claim without a signed agreement? There is still time for them to pay as Tuesday is the deadline.

Still no payment, I've emailed there solicitor. Ot3 has been signed by all ad claim withdrawn after receiving copies.

Recieved this today from the site. Not impresse with the attitude.

We have tried to contact you on the mobile number you provided but have not been successful. We will arrange for the investigation meeting to take place in x as so then you will not have to visit the site. X did ask if you felt OK with coming to the X site on Friday and confirmed he can conduct the investigation anywhere within reason. We need to conduct this investigation as a matter of urgency due to the seriousness of the matter. Could you confirm when you are next earliest availability to attend this meeting and what time is best for yourself?

I've told them I am not willing to go to the site of my previous employment. We're they want me to go is even more ou of the way and will take 3 hours to get to. Ivwould of thought it should be somewhere convenient for me not them. They have an office in town for example I'd be happy to go to.

Heyve also left me 3 rude voicemails.

Edited by Hacked_Off

Unbelievable

Dear Madam,

We refer to your email dated 7th June 2012 confirming to the Tribunal that your case has been settled and your ET claim "stopped".* Please note that under the terms of the COT3 you were required to "withdraw your claim in full".* Could we please ask that you email the Tribunal to confirm that that is your wish in accordance with the COT3 Agreement.*

Yours faithfully,

Unbelievable

Dear Madam,

We refer to your email dated 7th June 2012 confirming to the Tribunal that your case has been settled and your ET claim "stopped".* Please note that under the terms of the COT3 you were required to "withdraw your claim in full".* Could we please ask that you email the Tribunal to confirm that that is your wish in accordance with the COT3 Agreement.*

Yours faithfully,

I get the impression that they are withholding the money because they did not like the wording of your communication to the Tribunal when withdrawing your claim. Let them know that you are willing to change that wording but ask for an assurance that the monies will be paid immediately after you have complied with their request.

As for the investigation, now that you no longer work there, it is really up to you, if you want to co-operate or not.

There blatantly stalling on purpose. I've emailed the ET again using there exact words. I'm going to give Acas a call in a bit.

As for the meeting I'm willing to co operate however I am not willing to make a 3 hour round trip to we're they want to meet I simply do not have the time.

There blatantly stalling on purpose. I've emailed the ET again using there exact words. I'm going to give Acas a call in a bit.

As for the meeting I'm willing to co operate however I am not willing to make a 3 hour round trip to we're they want to meet I simply do not have the time.

You can always offer to make a written submission and answer questions by e-mail. That way you have fulfilled the co-operation bit without putting yourself out too much. Good luck with ACAS.

There saying they can come out to my flat to discuss further not sure how I feel about that!!

Hello there.

You don't have to agree to that. If they're willing to come to where you live and you want to see them, you could suggest somewhere 'neutral' locally, where you could talk over a coffee. Hotels often have coffee lounges where it's fairly private to talk.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Now there saying once they've checked the "client" is happy with the "client" there happy with the wording I've used and payment will be made in two weeks.

As far as I'm concerned I is what I was supposed to and payment was due yesterday.

Now there saying once they've checked the "client" is happy with the "client" there happy with the wording I've used and payment will be made in two weeks.

As far as I'm concerned I is what I was supposed to and payment was due yesterday.

I would not consider meeting them or putting myself out to help "the client" in any way until they have paid up.

Sorry that was worded badly.

Acas said the agency's solicitor would be speaking with the client ie the agency that tey are happy with the new wording to the ET. Should be fine I've used there exact words.

The complaint I've lodged with the site I was on is separate to the agency. I've put a complaint in about the supervisor who was employed direct and not agency bullying a sexual harassment and I was stalked by someone else. I will have all the txts and towards he end I started writing everything down soni have a fair bit to use.

I've told the site no they cannot come out to my house. They then sent me a nice email back about not being co operative!! I said to her when you stopped paying my wages you no longer have any authority to tell me what to do!! So now they are renting out the function room in the grim pub opposite mine!!

have fun!

I am not a legal professional or adviser, I am however a Law Student and very well versed areas of Employment Law. Anything I write here is purely from my own experiences! If I help, then click the star to add to my reputation :)

Done!

The amount of bum kissing from them was sickening. He kept shaking his head when I was telling him stuff.

To be fair to them they seem to be actually dealing with it unlike the agency.

I will take a huge amount of pleasure putting that cheque in the bank today!

Had a letter from the agencys solicitor:

We enclose a copy of our application for formal dismissal of your claim.

You have the right to object to our application and any notice of objection should be sent to the tribunal within 7 days of the date of this letter with a copy to ourselves.

What does this mean?

Means the withdrawal of your claim to the employment tribuinal

I am not a legal professional or adviser, I am however a Law Student and very well versed areas of Employment Law. Anything I write here is purely from my own experiences! If I help, then click the star to add to my reputation :)