Arrows/Blake claim form old HBOS Card 'debt'

sev67
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had the very same thing happen - same type of order and no compliance. I wrote to the judge to highlight this and he made a futher unless order (gave them a final chance to comply) which was more specific and they finally complied with that. I didn't use a second N244 to attempt a strike out though. Perhaps a second N244 would work better for strike out purposes?

CAG has helped me so much since I joined. Based on what I have learnt from others on here and my own experiences, I try to chip in and help others from time to time. I am not an expert and give my opinion only. Always check with the more experienced CAG members before making important decisions.

:-)

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a while - but hello again. Wonder if someone can help conclude this one for me please.

The last correspondence on this file was in Jan2011 and was the Order from the judge saying "The Claimant shall within 7 days of service of this order comply with the Defendants part 18 request for further information".

They didn't comply have sent absolutely no further correspondence. The claim is still listed in my log in on government gateway.

The debt is no longer showing on my credit file as per statutory report from equifax as the default date that had been showing was july2008 so 6yrs past that date now.

Is there anything I need to do to conclude this? Can the claimant still pick this up at any point if they decide to?

Regrds.

ps, if it doesnt say anything like that, then maybe it is stayed. give the court a call, check its status. post back.