please help me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have just had a call on my mobile from 02088193982 and a foreign man said they have a law suite against me ,asked me no security questions only my name then said they were gonna read a thing out and i wasnt to interrupt .they said its 3 counts one of fraud and one of theft by deception . i dont know what they are on about .i got cut off then when i rang back he said hes not reading it out and im to ring the law enforcement officer on monday . i dont know what the hell it is .they rang my home phone as well .what the hell is it

Look at this and then ignore it and forget about it. Don't answer the phone to them again xxx

I am not allowed to post links yet so what I shall say instead is I googled the number and saw quite a few people have been called today - then someone put in a link and when I clicked on that it states quite clearly it is a [problem]. Someone had paid them and got caught out.

If anyone were to have a lawsuit against you, I very much doubt they would phone you.

i have just had a call on my mobile from 02088193982 and a foreign man said they have a law suite against me ,asked me no security questions only my name then said they were gonna read a thing out and i wasnt to interrupt .they said its 3 counts one of fraud and one of theft by deception . i dont know what they are on about .i got cut off then when i rang back he said hes not reading it out and im to ring the law enforcement officer on monday . i dont know what the hell it is .they rang my home phone as well .what the hell is it

Hi, that phone number Links to the name Vishal Kurani

I am probing further.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

So far the number is linked to the named person who appears to be an accountant,cals

at present are linked to a

voice mailbox.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Worth reporting the threatening attitude of the call.

Answers a The Law Office of Sir Norman Foster guy with an Indian accent

answered cut me off when I asked why they were phoning people without

declaring who they,seem they may a debt collection connection.

Will keep on it.

Brig.

Ps record if you can if he phones again.

This is on a lot of consumer sites apparently. The idea is to get people to panic and call back; a premium rate number which brings in a nice little earner for some bogus nutter. They are hoping to scare people into "settling" something by getting hold of money quickly with no questions asked, so to speak.

Bet if anyone said they were paying, then they wouldn't hang up.... lol! If it wasn't for the premium rate number, I'd call them and have a go.... :madgrin:

Just re-read this and if you take the panic element out, it's a really tosh threat and very badly thought out. If you'd been convicted for fraud or theft by deception, you'd have gone to the Magistrates court for starters. Even if you were looking at a charge for either, you'd be facing court action.... so either way, court would come into it.

People don't get enforcement officers set upon them like a pack of wild hounds. These foreign fraudsters really do need to do their homework!

:-)

they have just rang again my hubby answered it and asked who they were they said law centre .he said she dont live here so he said is it her work number then?im going out of my mind .im starting a new job on monday