Brothers not happy (Silverstone)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My brother is taking his daugher to Silverstone & has booked a controlled circuit tour in his car.

At the time of the booking the t&c's stated that under 16s were allowed in the cars subject to parents/guardian signature.

In March he got his tickets & drivers briefing notes which also states that under 16s are allowed to be passengers, however with just five days to go he has received by email modified t&c's which states that no one under 12 yrs are allowed to be carried in the car.

His daughter is naturely very upset (being a bit of a petrolhead :-) ), no explanation for this change has been given & they wont refund the cost as its all unrefundable.

Any idea as to where he stands legally over this? If thus was stated prior to booking he would not have made the booking.

His daughter is 11yrs & 7mths.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. My opinion (only)

When he booked the circuit tour the terms said one thing and now that they have changed the terms, they are in breach of the original agreement and as such, they should provide a full refund.

I would send a email back followed up with a letter ( by Recorded delivery)demanding a refund

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

if it was paid for by a visa card and within 120days

do a chargeback

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...