Lowell to get a lovely surprise soon

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

True DB, but that's a risk i am prepared to take and capable of covering. Besides i have proof the phone debts were never mine, so id like to see them dispute the amount they owe me when faced with the fact they where chasing me for a debt i never owed.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

Well it will be their first CCJ if it went to court, so i think they may well not want to risk losing there unblemished record and being humiliated in court. Not to mention face criminal charges for demanding payment on unsolicited goods :wink:

I remember someone doing this with Lloyds Tsb i think, they owed him money, they said no, got a CCJ and they still refused so went back to court and got a warrent of execution and bailiffs were sent into his local branch, they crapped them selves and finally payed otherwise there computers were to be taken.

Have they recorded a default against you?

Yeah lowell register 1 and hutchinson registered 1 along with 1 account as settled, strange thing is, all 3 started within 6 months of each other. So apparently i had 3 mobile phone contracts taken out within 6 months, the one that was a settled account (not a default) was started 22/012/2005 and settled on the 06/01/2006. right a 15 day contract lol

Then the other 1 with Hutchinson (that is a default) was taken out 18/08/2005 and defaulted 19/08/2006 for £128, but shows as satisfied.

Lowells default was for an account started 30/01/2006 and defaulted on 01/11/2008 for £214 with current balance due as £567.

So according to the dates the accounts started on i had 3 mobile contracts with 3g at the same flaming time. Like how the hell could i have or would i want 3 contract phones? So too me, as i have never had a 3g phone contract and the phones received in 2006 where sent to me as unsolicited goods, then hutchinson and lowells are in my opinion using my credit file as a flaming sketch book. The reports on my file alone show just how incompetent they both are, in my opinion.

Yeah am laughing at them for it, but to be honest they have ****ed me off, cos thats my credit file and they have basically covered it in graffiti. I gave lowell a section 10 notice in may to remove all notes records, they still have not complied, and even made an unrecorded enquiry on the 2nd June (total of about 6 unrecorded enquires now), no other creditor has made any inquiry on my file since lowells first on 7/09/2010.

Now if the records they and 3g have recorded on my credit file is not libel, then i love to know what is.

I remember someone doing this with Lloyds Tsb i think, they owed him money, they said no, got a CCJ and they still refused so went back to court and got a warrent of execution and bailiffs were sent into his local branch, they crapped them selves and finally payed otherwise there computers were to be taken.

Yeah i read about that lol. Now i would love if i could just turn up with bailiffs at lowells offices. i think i would claim an item that is core to them operating.

Personally teaboy if i was you, i would use all legal power to me and make people like this suffer hugely. Why shouldn't you, they would gladly take others to court.

Oh i have a plan fully set out in place, to make life difficult for them. Hopefully the idiots see sense when they see the default am going to put on their credit record and pay up, otherwise the statutory demand is going to be set to them.

Edited by teaboy2

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

Oooh, Teaboy - I'm going to be invoicing Lowell soon if they continue with their pointless letters without addressing any of my concerns.

If they don't pay up within the timescale given, would you like to buy the debt off me for a nominal fee - say 1p - and you can slap another note on their credit file :)

I can't, as I don't own a company LOL

Oooh, Teaboy - I'm going to be invoicing Lowell soon if they continue with their pointless letters without addressing any of my concerns.

If they don't pay up within the timescale given, would you like to buy the debt off me for a nominal fee - say 1p - and you can slap another note on their credit file :)

I can't, as I don't own a company LOL

Lol, Now that's an idea, unfortunately i think i would need a credit license to enforce debts owed to other creditors like yourself and any other Cagger that has outstanding invoice owed to them by DCA.

Though come to think of it, theres nothing preventing you from employing a debt collector to collect the outstanding balance, not one of the big ones but a smaller more independent DCA. Lol see how they like getting upto 3 phone calls a day and threatograms shoved through their door :-)

Lol, Now that's an idea, unfortunately i think i would need a credit license to enforce debts owed to other creditors like yourself and any other Cagger that has outstanding invoice owed to them by DCA.

Though come to think of it, theres nothing preventing you from employing a debt collector to collect the outstanding balance, not one of the big ones but a smaller more independent DCA. Lol see how they like getting upto 3 phone calls a day and threatograms shoved through their door :-)

You need ones tha are built like a pitbull with broken noses, cauliflower ears and baseball bat jewellery !:behindsofa:

Now that would be a lovely surprise for them :-D

I doubt it, i made it quite clear to lowell that i will not stand for them making threats or false accusations in order to have my threads removed. This thread is based on facts and truths so there is no grounds for which they can request it's removal.

Lowell know perfectly well what they are up against and that i am very serious so any more underhand tactics by them will not be taken lightly, so it would not be in their benefit to take actions towards removing this thread. they tried that once but i had the evidence to confirm everything i had said, as such was allowed to repost the thread and at the same time i fired a warning shot over their bow. They have not made any further attempts to remove the thread since then.

To put it bluntly for any Lowell Appreciation Society follows and/or Lowell employees or representatives here, remember these words - "What Comes Around, Goes Around" In other words, think very carefully before making accusations in your attempt to have any of my threads removed. As you may well end up in court for it.

Edited by teaboy2

Hi, teaboy, right on the nail,personal opinions and facts all the way, I can see nothing

in my personal opinion that aLowlife could throw their toys out about.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Oh so thats how to keep a post on here teaboy? Got you now - carry on mate!!

A couple of us have had innocent posts removed, no doubt by some temperamental Lowell ladder-jumper, but in reality, all that employee has achieved is to warn us of his/her prescence thereby making any posted info extremely vague and non-traceable.

Well done once again Lowells

Yeah i know merlin, one such post was mine in the same thread, but they hadn't just targeted my post but others too (including yours) so it was not in regards to my own issue that it was removed, but more likely because our posts in that thread served no purpose in regards to the thread posters issues, and as such our posts were a ganging up on Lowell community rep (not that Lowell have a clue what it means to be a community). Hence why they probably asked them to be removed, but main thing is they didn't dare ask for my thread about my issue with them to be removed again, even though i included a link to it in the post that was removed.

So yeah basically next time i think we should all put a warning in our posts to lowell, that asking for the post to be removed, by making false accusations to a 3rd party (i.e. CAG) is its self libel lol

As for the lowell rep him/herself, well they didn't need to warn us of their presence, we all have known for a long time how lowells employees frequently check on this forum. When this thread was created it had 18 guests at one point - Now i know some would be from twitter, but i doubt all of them where.

UPDATE

It appears Lowell and Hutchinson have now read the email is sent the other day as got receipt that both have opened the emails.

Edited by teaboy2