problems with laptop from bright house please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4790 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I purchashed a acer laptop from BH in Jan 2010 and have had it in my posession for about 4 months out of 15 months all the other time it has been at the service centre after being sent back continously with the same problem, in dec 2010 after kicking up such a fuss we got it replaced with a brand new one but yet again the problems started again, it got sent back before easter and got returned yesterday with a new hard drive and the same problem again today, my thoughts are why should i pay for an item which is never working because when its finished in dec im just gonna have a laptop that dont work, i want my money back basically. I need to know where i stand and what i can fire at them tomorrow to get around this problem.

please help

can you explain the issue?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

We have basically paid for this item for 15 months and with it constantly going back to the service centre we have only actually had laptop for 4 months, by December this yr I will have a laptop paid for but which doesn't work and I don't find this acceptable I want the money back I have paid for it

BH are HP agreements

if it dont work - replace it!

you are cutting them too much slack

you can get them on SOGA too.

hope you not been fleeced for the insurances etc too!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I am going in today with all the printed off acts and don't plan on leaving until I get a satisfied answer, also says they won't replace with new but in my opinion if I've only had 4 months use out of it (if u can call it use) then I should get a new one, will they have a file of all the times it has been sent back