John V Natwest

JohnLewis9857
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I have all my statements and worked out all charges and interest and done a prelim letter asking for my money back but now I'm unsure where to send it. Do I send it to my own branch or to Sir Fred Goodwin GCEO in Edinburgh or to someone else. Please can you help?

• 2 weeks later...

Please can anyone tell me whether there is a quick way of finding my own thread without having to search through the many pages? Thanks

It's now 11th Oct and still not heard a word from NatWest. 28 days is up on Monday so will fill in N1 and take it to court on Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided on 18/10 to write to HO Bishopsgate and enclose copies of Prelim and LBA letters and tell them no replies from Branch and given them one more week before going to Court.

Exactly one week later, today received standard letter from Stuart Higley in Borehamwood which began with an apology for not receiving replies from Branch. He has taken this up with Area Manager to ensure Branch responds fully and promptly to complaints.

Anyhow, definitely off to Court tomorrow to serve papers on them!

Good luck John, I'm about a month behind you (natwest recieved my prelim letter today) and i'll be following your thread closely

Gimme xx

GIMME -Vs - NatWest

S.A.R sent with £10 fee (9-10-06) ***

Statements Recieved (19-10-06) ***

Preliminary Repayment Letter sent R/D (24-10-06) ***

Royal mail confirmed delivery to Natwest (25-10-06)***

Email and Phone call to the office of Rt Hon. John Hutton, Secretary of State, spoke to his private secretary Fiona Stone (26/10/06).

Email to Jack McConnell MSP (First Minister) (26/10/06)

Email to Jo Swinson, Local MP (26/10/06)

Email to Rt Hon. Gordon Brown MP (26/10/2006)

(((L.B.A to be sent on (8-11-06) )))

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Received Acknowledgement of Service today (Thurs 16/11) from Cobbetts.

It was unsigned and states Natwest will defend all of claim.

I am claiming for £1698.36 + 8%

The filing of the Acknowledgement of Service allows the defendant 28 days from the date my Particulars of Claim were served to file a defence or contest the Courts jurisdiction so........ I'm back playing the waiting game!

Will the next correspondence be from Cobbetts or the Court?

Update:

Received Acknowledgement of Service today (Thurs 16/11) from Cobbetts.

It was unsigned and states NatWest will defend all of claim.

I am claiming for £1698.36 + 8%

The filing of the Acknowledgement of Service allows the defendant 28 days from the date my Particulars of Claim were served to file a defence or contest the Courts jurisdiction so........ I'm back playing the waiting game!

Will the next correspondence be from Cobbetts or the Court?

More than likely it will be from Cobbetts, probably right at the end of the 28 days offering their defence. Then you'll receive notification of transfer from the court telling you where your will be dealt with.

Nearly there!! :rolleyes:

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D