OHs Argos store card

Happyhippy1959
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he is begging me not to contact her..... Too late, I have already though I have heard nothing so she may have changed address... But it is ready for the Data Protection Commissioners.

I am at a loss P1 to think why they are being so stubborn into not sending me a copy of the original CCA as they have sent to that poor lady.... will check my e-mail and see what he has replied.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Dear Mr Hippy,

Thank you for your email and for highlighting your concerns with me.

I will reply to all the points you have raised by close of business on Friday.

The DPA issue you have highlighted with regards to Mrs ***** is a serious one and I can assure you that this will be thoroughly investigated. I have attempted contacting Mrs ****** today to advise her of the breach. I have not been able to make contact and have written to her in the mean time asking her to contact me. Thank you fro bringing this issue to my attention.

I must please ask that you do not attempt to contact Mrs ****** further. I can assure you that the DPA breach will be thoroughly investigated and a full response sent to Mrs *****. Please can I ask that you either return to me all details pertaining to Mrs ***** or dispose of it securely.

If you have any queries in the mean time, you are welcome to email me.

I hope this finds you well.

Regards,

This is the one he first sent... litter of kittens me thinks P1 is right.

It's sounds like something nasty

in the trousers to me:madgrin::painkiller::painkiller:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I am well thanks Hippy

good to hear you sounding

confident,defo time of a change

of the old under crackers I reckon:painkiller::painkiller:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Right, the saga continues, a nice little nasty letter on my doorstep on my return home this morning. Have e-mailed them back saying, DO YOUR WORSE, YOU HAVE BEEN VERY ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH. Also had a letter back the lady who's SAR they sent does not live at the address on her CCA. So can someone give me the address of the Data protection Commissioner and I will send to him. Freds also sent me a nice little letter saying they are investigating the breech of DP...hmmmmm

As I said and hope you guys and girls will agree this is now ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE.

Binder1.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning all my fellow troops of CAG

Just a quick update on things in Hippy's world. Well this last two weeks have seen an up turn in Hippy's fortunes, have a lodger in now, have a part-time job at my hospital ex-mrs hippy back to being civil and me boy stayed with me during half term. First time in 2 years... so fingers crossed.

Cabot have still not produced CCA from YB and today are lovely friend at Argoose have sent me the threat of a DCA coming after me... they are still in default as they admit they can't find the original CCA..... So e-mailed them back and told them basically produce or bog off and here is a letter for your DCA as well save me the postage.

I note after Freds breach of DPA they have decided not to use them again..... So really boys and girls what is the state of play here,,,, they admit they can't find me 2003 agreement,,,,, they say they can't enforce what is the point of the merry go round here.

Also on another point,,,, my account with CRAPBOT is still in dispute looking for a 1992 credit agreement that I know I never signed... as the card just popped through the post one morning from YB.... they are still continuing to add interest at 12% plus other fee's in three months it has risen from £1940 to £2022 surely if it is in dispute they can't do that... don't care though if they add a million me credit file is above Greece in concern for the financial markets. Cheers guy's you have helped old hippy kick it to Bryan and Freds and Argoose and now lets see what JB has to say... yawn yawn.

We await.

argoose_v_hippy.pdf

They are in the fantacy land and believe

that have actually got powers when they

have not!!

Thanks P1 and the Brig,,, P1 have you a link to CPUTR letter, I think I have it stored but I just want to check..... Well its goodbye to Freds and hello JB whoever those bad-boys are. If we can scare Mr Carter off I am sure these will be pussycats in comparison heeeee we await there begging letter....

Hi Guy's and Girls

Hippy back with a smile all is at the moment well in Hippy Land.

Now as Mrs ex-Hippy has come to her senses and at last am seeing me children and she is now talking well more like begging the hippy to help her out of her debt crisis.... I have agreed.

She has done the Ostrich by letting them stack up and to afraid to open them so it took me about five hours to sort and have sent off a request for CCA from all as her cards are older than mine so must be late eighties early ninety's

She has just rang me to say that one has replied by saying that it is nothing to do with them contact the original lender. Should they not pass it to the original lender ???? is there a letter on here telling them if that is the case why are they demanding...:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Nice to hear things are improving Hippy!!!

A number of DCAs are doing this now for

some reason Freds do this rejection of

responsibility all the time now,I would get

it sent to the OC but still do as Intend suggests.

2.6 As the purpose of the sections is to provide the consumer with

information, the OFT considers that, where there has been an

assignment of the debt, it is good practice for assignee and assignor to

ensure that their contractual arrangements allow for each of them to

appropriately respond to information requests. Although the OFT would

normally expect the primary responsibility for providing the requested

information to rest with the assignee (which has become the creditor by

virtue of the assignment), given that in commercial agreements for the

sale of debts there is often a clause under which unrecovered debts for

example may be returned to the assignor, it will usually be in both

parties' interests to ensure that the agreement is enforceable. Thus, as

well as assignees ensuring that they are able to obtain from the assignor

copies of agreements and documents and historical information on the

account, the original creditor should also ensure that, if necessary and

appropriate, it is able to readily obtain from assignees any necessary

information on the most recent state of the account.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/OFT1272.pdf

Thanks P1,,, awaiting JB begging letter, which in all seriousness is going to get a short bog off in serious dispute back to them.... and that they should really return it to there client as this is a breach of blah de blah....

Thanks guys and girls that is great news....

Thanks Brig for the thoughts yes Hippy Land is running well I am hoping now after 3 hard very hard and stressful years I am turning a corner..... Lodger is fine and dandy never see him as he is NHS as well so is always at work but nice lad. My boy has come in and cleaned his old room bought a few bits down and is going to stay a few nights of the week... Been on annual leave and we were out at a famous bird sanctuary today with girlee friend and son... See Autumn watch this Friday heeee

Right to the nitty,,,, I think I will do what as been advised and wait 12 + 2 days and send account in dispute..... see what happens then. May focus there minds.

Hi both, A Happy Hippy in more ways than one, and it is good to be bacl lost!!!