bankruptcy and having to get out of home?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4763 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

anyone had a forced sale put on them by insolvency service? and if so how long did this process take from start to finish went br 19mths ago and want them to get on with it as its become a hge wind up.

its like getting reposessed without having any mortgage arrears just a pile of unsecured debt.

would be greatful for any advice on this.

regards

ooc.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MamaG1

HI Out of cash, sorry to hear about this, I am not aware of how this works, but I am certainly interested in finding out myself, and I am sure someone will come along to help or advise you onthis soon.

The forumn is full of very highly experienced caggers that will carry you along and advise on this one.

• 11 months later...

hi all,

not been around for a while and are now on my last hurdle of my bankruptcy nightmare which is!

went br in 2008 been in house since then house went on the market and sold within 2days ,i agreed to a voluntary sale as not to cost my s2bx loads of cash however when it comes to completion dates, can someone please tell me if i have any rights to remain ? say no to date as i am finding it a total nightmare to rent somewhere due to br on credit file and the added bonus of being unemployed,council cant help,letting agents want thousands in deposit,and very few private lanlords about.

any advice help most appreciated

out of cash.

Hi,

I've moved this thread to a more suitable Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

If it's a volountary sale then you should be able to negotiate a completion date to suit. However, a long delay in completion may affect the sale if there is a chain dependent on your buyers moving on a specific date.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hi ellen

theres no chain, but i know all the legal paper work has been done so i expect to hear really soon on this as the buyers have stated to estate agents they are ready to move in thety are privately renting and paying a high rent as i understand it.

i know i am in a no win situation, its going to be an emotinal nightmare having to leave here after many years,ive tred to do my best by everyone but its just not turned out good at all my s2bx will be totaly peed off if this falls through i think then it will revert back to insolvency service,not to sure what would happen then probably be a forced sale as its been 2yrs and 4mths since my br date.

many thanks to all

out of cash

Have you tried Shelter ? they might be able to help.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D